As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Great Home Garden Gift, Botanical Name: Cucumis sativus, 100+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Cucumis sativus; growing: moisture is the key to growing excellent cucumbers; keep the soil consistently moist. Producing large and continual yields of 3 to 6-inch fruits, perfect for pickling.
Boston pickling cucumber: produces crisp & delicious results. The dark green, blunt ended cucumbers can also be used in salad, and are ready in just 55-60 days. Please post photos of your cucumber plants in a review! - Isla's Garden 🪴.
Usda zones: 3, 7, 5, 6, 12; sow seeds 1/2 inch deep; start them indoors about 2 weeks before frost, 9, 8, 11, 10, 4, placing 3-4 seeds 1/2" deep in the pot. When the vines have developed, apply mulch or straw to conserve moisture. Keep the air temperature at least 80 degrees F. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
2. Instant Latch #ad
100 Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: 3" - 6" long | Days to Maturity: 55 Days. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1 1/2" | Plant Spacing: Hills 18" apart. Name: 100 boston pickling Cucumber Seeds | Type: Heirloom.
3. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
100+ Cucumber Seeds- Boston Pickling Heirloom #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Boston pickling is an heirloom variety known as a heavy-producer of 3-6" long pickling-type cucumbers. Grown in 2022 for the 2023 season. 90% germination. 67-72 days. While it is perfect for pickles, it can be used fresh in salads if allowed to reach a larger size 8"-10".
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Great for Pickling, Cucumber, Heirloom, 50 Seeds, Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Great producer--Lots of Cucumbers per Plant. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to grow Healthy Pickling Cucumbers. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Pickle Flavor.
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Boston Pickling Cucumbers are a high yielding Plant with a Continuous Harvest, Country Creek LLC, Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds, 100 Count Seed Pack #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- It is a dependable variety that bears fruit over a long period of time if kept picked. Country creek llC Brand ; Free Shipping. Plant boston pickling Seeds in full or partial sun and enjoy strong yields of tasty cucumbers.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Pickling Boston FBA-0002 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. The cucumbers are flavorful and consistent in size, so they're never limited to pickle-making. Heirloom Seeds. The "boston pickling cucumber" has been around since the 19th century, and is still one of the big favorites.
Harvest in about 70 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
7. Hometown Seeds #ad
Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds, Non-GMO, 3 Grams #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Very high yields. 3 inch fruits have black spines. 1 package = 3 grams, approximately 120 Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds. Smooth & bright-green.
8. Seed Squirrel #ad
30+ Non-GMO Open Pollinated Cucumber Seeds for Pickling, Boston Pickling Cucumber Value Seed Packet #adSeed Squirrel #ad
- Resealable bag - Great for Long-term Use/Storage. Product of washington State - Supports Small Business. Old heirloom cucumber that makes delicious, crunchy, and crisp pickles. 50+ non-gmo open pollinated Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Pickling.
9. Gardeners Basics #ad
Straight Eight Veggie Seeds by Gardeners Basics, Lemon, Cucumber Seeds for Planting Outdoors 5 Variety Pack Armenian, Spacemaster, Boston Pickling #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Outdoor garden - whether growing in a greenhouse or using the cucumber seeds for planting home garden these varieties are wonderful! Tasty - there's nothing like a fresh, homegrown cucumber, picked straight from the garden.
These 5 varieties are sure to delight your salads, pickles and taste buds! Bush and vine - both bush and vine cucumber vegetable seed varieties are selected in this assortment.
Vine, vertical gardening, trellis, container gardens and greenhouses can be used. Varieties - straight eight, lemon Cucumber, Boston Pickling, Spacemaster and Armenian Cucumber Seeds for Planting. Usa - all of our non-gmo, heirloom cucumbers seeds for planting were grown, harvested and packaged in the Usa.
10. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Sealed in a Beautiful Mylar Package for Extended Shelf Life, High Yield Cucumber, Boston Pickling Cucumbers, Non-GMO , Heirloom Cucumber Plant Seeds, 3 g 90+ Seeds, Cucumber Seeds for Planting #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Most home garden size seed packets are packaged in a paper seed packet, which may become wet or break open during shipment. If cucumbers turn yellow, it's too late. Boston pickling has a vine growth habit that spread across the soil. He boston pickling cucumber is an early variety of cucumber that is sweet, tender and seedless.
Bears continually if kept picked. Our mylar packages ensures the longest term shelf life available, making this product an excellent addition to your survival seed food storage.
Originating in 1877, bright-green, Boston Pickling is the most popular cucumber to be pickled as the name implies. We believe everyone should experience the joy of growing! Smooth surfaced, 3-inch fruits have black spines and blunt ends.
These vegetable garden seeds for planting are packaged in a durable, fully sealed Mylar package for extended shelf life. Cucumbers usually have both male and female flowers. Harvest between July and August when the fruit is 3 inches long. 90+ heirloom cucumber boston pickling cucumis sativus variety vegetable seeds. Sow between March and April. Since this variety is mature in just fifty five days, a steady harvest can be achieved by planting regularly throughout the season.