As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RaceWax #ad
RaceWax Ski Wax Brush Kit Snowboard Set Three, Nylon Horsehair Brass #adRaceWax #ad
- Designed to be stiff enough to remove wax in less passes to save you time. A brass brush 10 mm for renewing base structure, opening pores before you wax for this step brush in the opposite direction - tail to tip, and brushing hard waxes.
This money saving three brush kit contains:. A nylon brush 10 mm that is the workhorse of wax removal. All the brushes 3 in x 4. 5 in you need to get started. A soft, fine horsehair brush 8 mm for removing wax from the fine structure of your base for the ultimate polish! Handy zippered storage case included. Case trim may be black or white.
2. STAGE #ad
STAGE Brass Brush White Nylon Ring #adSTAGE #ad
- Brass bristles clean old wax and dirt out of ski base structure. Ideal for base prep before hot waxing. Outer ring of white nylon bristles clears what the brass cleans from base. Brass brush opens ptex pores.
3. Dakine #ad
Dakine Brass Tuning Brush, Green #adDakine #ad
- Add structure to base for Spring riding. Multi-use brass tuning brush. Clean and expose base structure prior to or after waxing. 4" x 2. 25" working area.
|Part Number||8 2300470-Green|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
4. Swix #ad
Swix Rectangular Coarse Bronze Brush #adSwix #ad
- Best used before waxing to remove old wax and open the pores and base structure. Swix recommends: 10 passes before waxing to clean out the structure. Compact Rectangular Size. Also can be used as a first brush after waxing and scraping.
5. DEMON UNITED #ad
DEMON UNITED Ski/Snowboard Wax Brush Kit, Bonus Includes Metal Scraper and Edge File #adDEMON UNITED #ad
- All the brushes you need for a great wax and tune job AND includes a metal scraper and edge file! This demon speed kit includes a 10 mm brass brush that is good for renewing base structure and opening pores before you wax.
This demon speed kit includes a 10 mm nylon brush that is stiff enough to remove the bulk of the wax during the tuning process.
This demon speed kit includes a fine horsehair, 8 mm brush for removing wax from your ski or snowboard base structure. This demon speed kit also includes a metal scrapper and edge file for ultimate tuning options and for P-tax repairs AND carry case.
|Brand||DEMON UNITED #ad|
|Manufacturer||Demon United #ad|
6. XCMAN #ad
XCMAN Ski Roto Brush Kit 100mm Length-Nylon,Horsehiar,Brass,Axle with Handle and Safety Shield/Hood #adXCMAN #ad
- 100mm 3. 4in brass brush. Used for optimal base cleaning prior to waxing. Keep drill speed under 800 rpm when using this brush. Brass bristles:10 mm length.
100mm 3. 4in soften yellow nylon brush. A soft nylon brush used for polishing overlays and soft waxes, Yellow Nylon bristles:10 mm length. 100mm 3. 4in horsehiar brush.
Used for brushing out hard and medium hard waxe. Horeshair bristles:6 mm length. 100mm 3. 4in rotobrush control handle with built-in shield. Large ergonomic grip. Hexagon shaft rolls smoothly on sealed bearings. Heavy duty carry Kit Bag, with zipper. Compatible with all SKS, Swix and Toko 100 mm rotobrushes.
7. One Ball Jay #ad
One Size, OneBallJay Brass Brush One Color #adOne Ball Jay #ad
- Recommended Use: snowboarding. Dimensions: 3 x 5 in. Bristle: brass. Material: wood. Manufacturer Warranty: limited.
|Brand||One Ball Jay #ad|
8. Swix #ad
Swix Small Bronze Ski Brush #adSwix #ad
- Always wear safety tuning gloves while brushing out ski bases to protect your hands from sharp edges. Use as first brush after waxing medium temperature waxes.
Red body/Bronze Bristles. Rectangular hand Brush: 2 x 4 inches. Compact size for use on the hill. Bronze bristles. Rectangular hand brushes are great for travel and as an economical way to build a selection of ski tuning brushes.
9. RaceWax #ad
Brass, Nylon, RaceWax Oval Ski Wax Brush Kit Set of Three, Horsehair #adRaceWax #ad
- This money saving $95+ value three brush kit contains:. All the brushes 8 in x 3. 5 in you need to get started. Designed to be stiff enough to remove wax in less passes to save you time. A nylon brush 10 mm that is the workhorse of wax removal.
A brass brush 10 mm for renewing base structure, opening pores before you wax for this step brush in the opposite direction - tail to tip, and brushing hard waxes. A fine horsehair brush 9 mm for removing wax from the fine structure of your base for the ultimate polish! Each brush has a Velcro adjustable strap.
10. Tools4Boards #ad
Tools4Boards Brass Ski and Snowboard File Brush #adTools4Boards #ad
- 75" long high quality brass bristles. Large 6. 5" ergonomic handle easy to grasp. German-made file brush for removing filings and debris from file teeth.