As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. California Tropicals #ad
California Tropicals Arabica Coffee Plant, 4'' Live Plant, House Plants Indoors for Beginners, Cutie Beans, Flowering Trees & Shrubs, Coffee Tree, Indoor Plant Care, Gift for Coffee Lovers #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- The lush green leaves of this live plant are accompanied by beautiful white flowers and coffee beans, making it a unique addition to any houseplant collection. Whether it's a housewarming gift or a present for someone special, this live plant is sure to please.
Indoor plant care: california tropicals' Coffee Arabica Plants are well-suited indoors and require minimal attention. Plant gift: our coffee arabica plants are perfect for any occasion.
Water once a week and enjoy watching this lively houseplant grow. Coffee arabica plant: california tropicals' coffee arabica plant is a live plant perfect for indoors.
Plant indoor live: this coffee arabica plant is a live houseplant that will bring life and color to any room. This magnificent houseplant will bring life and vibrancy to any room. Brighten up any home or office with this long-lasting and easy-to-care-for plant. Cutie beans: with its unique, dark brown beans, this live plant will make a lovely addition to any home or garden.
2. BEYONDROOTS #ad
Coffee Seeds, Grow Your Own Coffee Plant Kit Pack of 2 Coffea Arabica Nana Complete Coffee Growing Kit, Coconut Coir Discs, Plant Markers, Drip Trays and Guide, 4" Seedling Pots #adBEYONDROOTS #ad
- Your coffee plant seeds are guaranteed to grow! this unique gift is designed to offer a twist on the classic coffee-themed gift for plant-lovers, coffee aficionados, and everyone in-between! The pack of 2 plant sets and supplies are packaged in one box.
Choose to plant your coffee kit in your indoor garden and once your plant has reached an optimal height 24”, you can choose to transfer it outdoors! zone 9-11.
Everything you need to grow your own Arabica coffee tree plants! Makes a wonderful indoor house plant from natural Arabica Coffee Beans.
We’ve also included our digital grow Guide to share with you some of our best resources so you can make the most out of your experience with your seed kit. This charming gift set comes with: 2 - 4” seedling plant pots with trays, 2 - plant markers for easy labeling, 2 - seed starting soil disks made from coconut coir, and 2 - premium seed packets.
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
4" pot, Arabica Coffee Bean Plant, Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Cofee plant easy to grow. They make attractive house plants, just don't expect them to offer that morning cup of joe. Coffee plant is the source of the world's most popular breakfast beverage. Coffee plants 8'' inches tall. Excelleent indoor plants.
|Brand||JM BAMBOO #ad|
4. 9GreenBox #ad
4" Pot, Arabica Coffee Plant, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Time consideration – it takes a lot of patience and consideration when it comes to growing coffee plant, depending on the variety, it will take 3 to 4 years’ time before finally producing coffee cherry especially when your plant is a new plant tree of Coffee.
Avoid too much sunlight as it can cause leaf browning. A rich peat based soil with perfect drainage will do the job in preventing over-watering to your Coffee Plant. When it comes to water, Coffee plants needs regular and ample water together with high humidity.
Fertilize weekly in growing season but fertilizers should be cut back to once a month or when the winter season arrives. Arabica coffee plant – arabica, as being the finest quality of coffee and representing 59% of worlds coffee production throughout the years is now possible to be home grown and can be added to your garden.
9greenbox arabica coffee plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4’’ inch pot. Long live type of plant that easily grows indoor or outdoor but may take several years for fruits to grow. Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox. Growing an arabica coffee plant –arabica coffee plant does not require harsh sunlight since they are marginal plants.
5. CaribbeanGarden #ad
10 Coffea Plant Seeds Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Grow Your Own Coffee Tree! #adCaribbeanGarden #ad
- Climate:sub-tropical, Season Of Interest:Summer, Model:Coffee. Foliage:semi-evergreen, Country/Region Of Manufacture:Colombia, Mpn:bean seed/. Sunlight:full sun, soil type:Loam, brand:caribbeanGarden, Country Of Manufacture:United States.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Coffee Plant, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot -Coffea Arabica, Beautiful Easy Care Indoor Houseplant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- This means that they should be placed near a window but not directly in the window itself. Coffee beans grow on an attractive little plant with glossy green leaves and a compact growth habit. If the coffee plant is grown in ideal conditions indoors, however, which can take three to five years.
The humidity around the plant will need to stay high as well. If you want to grow a coffee tree inside, you will have to take that pruning to another level and keep the plant truly small. Also, the soil needs to stay moist, make sure that both the soil and the pot your coffee plant is growing in has good drainage.
Even in the best of conditions, you can only expect a few flowers to form, it will eventually flower when it matures, if you hand pollinate them, but, they will produce the berries that contain coffee beans. They also cannot take temperatures below freezing and will not do well in temperatures that stay consistently below 65 F.
Grown, they like to grow into medium-sized trees, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Coffee plants prefer bright, but indirect, light. In their native habitat, but the plants are regularly pruned to a more manageable size by coffee plantation growers. Setting your coffee plant on a water-filled pebble tray will help with humidity. Many people wonder if they will actually be able to harvest coffee beans when growing coffee plants.
7. SeedsUA #ad
Coffee Tree Arabica Seeds Perennial Indoor Balcony Ornamental Flowers for Planting Outdoor Non GMO 3 Seeds #adSeedsUA #ad
- Non gmO. Heirloom. Used for decoration. Instruction in english for planting the seeds are INCLUDED. 3 seeds in package.
8. CZ Grain #ad
20 Seeds to Grow Coffee Beans, Coffea Arabica- Great Exotic Indoor Houseplant, Coffee Seeds for Planting #adCZ Grain #ad
- Quality seeds: 20 seeds of "Coffea arabica" to grow. Grow your own coffee beans. Wont survive outdoors in harsh winter. Please reach out with any questions or concerns. Pictures of mature Plants are for reference only**.
A must have for plant lovers. Exotic indoor plant: flowers in the spring and coffee beans in the fall. Grows well indoors or in a greenhouse. Easy to grow: no stratification needed. Cz grain guarantee: customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
9. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds4planting, Seeds Arabian Coffee Tree Dwarf Plant Mountain Perennial Flowers #adSeeds4planting #ad
- 100% non-gmo: all our seeds are non-gmo. The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package. Labeled&certified: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled.
Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it.
Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. Quantity of seeds: up to 5 seeds. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S.
10. PlantBros #ad
PlantBros, Coffee Plant Coffea Arabica Bean Plant Live Exotic #adPlantBros #ad
- And what better to stare at in the morning than looking at your beautiful coffee plant with your own cup of coffee in your hand? Average mature Height: 2 - 6 ft.
You will be receiving one plant bare-root 3 - 5 inches in height. It is long-lived and a vigorous grower. Zones: 4 - 11. Soil: peat, Loam, or Moss. The dark green glossy ruffled foliage of the Coffee plant is definitely attractive to look at.
Light: full to partial sun. Coffee plant care is easy and fulfilling. Its botanical name is coffea arabica and it is an evergreen plant that develops white star-shaped flowers in spring that develop in the leaf axil of side shoots.