As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Smart Body #ad
Patented Dual Handled Medicine Ball for Core Strength 6-Pound Purple, Smart Body Symmetry Ball #adSmart Body #ad
- Rotational power training: dual-handled design makes the symmetry ball ideal for swinging and rotational training. Grip in the inner slots to position the wrists closer for a more natural movement. Use it for warmups, rotating exercises, explosive training and many other functional training routines.
Practice swinging across several planes of motion - side to side, golf, down-upwards. Designed for safety and durability: No plastic parts that break.
Patented design: cut-out handles provide a comfortable grip and allow for multiple hand positions and versatile movements. Great for swinging sports such as baseball, hockey, up-downwards, and tennis.
This releases tension from the wrists and hands and engages the larger core muscles. No metal components that increase risk of injury or property damage. No need for a partner or to throw against a wall. Full range of exercises: ideal for swinging, stretching, kettlebell exercises. All-over texture for no-slip hand and surface grip.
2. Cando #ad
CanDo Dual-Handle Medicine Ball, 9" Diameter, Red, 12 lb #adCando #ad
- Easy to grip with one or two hands. Weighs 12 pounds. Handles enable wide ranges of movements. Ideal for abdominal training, rotational movement and strength training. Available in Red.
3. ZIVA #ad
10lb, Black/Yellow, Durable Rubber Shell, Easy-Grip Textured Finish, for Workouts, Core Training, Balance, Agility, ZIVA Dual Grip Rubber Medicine Ball #adZIVA #ad
- Agile medicine ball: when you need to take your core training to a new level, you can’t go wrong with this rubber medicine ball designed for agility and balance. Experience the Zen now. Choose from black/yellow to turquoise color schemes.
Perfect for endurance training, cross or core training, this sturdy medicine ball boasts a pure rubber orderless design and non-slick greasy shell. Each medicine ball undergoes testing to ensure the internal weight distributes evenly.
Colorful options: make a bold statement when enhancing your workout with a ZIVA rubber medicine ball. The ziva difference: it’s the ziva difference stemming from a bold dream, a mountain of Taoist philosophy and so much love and dedication that has expanded our global fitness brand into more than 80 countries.
Premiere training tool: maximize your workouts with the zIVA Premium Virgin Rubber Dual Grip Medicine Ball. The durable rubber and easy-grip textured finish is easy to handle and allows for a secure grip, even during the most strenuous workouts. Easy-to-use: get a grip, literally, when you have this dual grip ZIVA rubber medicine ball in your hands.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. Z ZELUS #ad
ZELUS Medicine Ball with Dual Grip| 10/20 lbs Exercise Ball |Weight Ball with Handles| Textured Grip Exercise Ball |Strength Training| Core Workouts|Balance Training|. Weights for Exercises #adZ ZELUS #ad
- Dual grips: dual grips with anti-skid texture allow users to hold this fitness ball firmly, providing a strong and comfortable workout. From core and strength training, to mobility and functionality movements. High-density rubber enhances durability and appearance making this ball perfect for toning muscles and increasing coordination.
Durability & portability: a heavy duty rubber shell resists wear and tear from the hardest of workouts. A high quality air valve completely prevents air leakage, maximizes safety and extends the life of the ball.
Great for a variety of workouts: the dual grip design of this medicine ball makes it great for a versatile list of workouts. Durable and portable, the ball is designed to be used in any environment from the home gym, crossfit sessions, or even outside!.
Eco-friendly materials: made of eco-friendly & odorless rubber, your family, this medicine ball is 100% harmless to the health of your clients, and you. This ball does it all! 10lb and 20lb weight: 2 weights available: 10lb, 20LB; each exercise ball is coded with weight, easy to distinguish and adjust your workout intensity.
|Brand||Z ZELUS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Z ZELUS #ad|
|Part Number||ZELUS DMB-0010|
5. TAP Conditioning #ad
TAP Double Handle Medicine Ball- 20 Pound | Rubber Weighted Ball with Dual Grip for Abdominal and Plyometric Training #adTAP Conditioning #ad
- Improve rotational movements. Dual Grip. Can be used to train the entire body. Increase explosiveness. Strengthen the core.
6. Power Systems #ad
Teal 28308, Power Systems CorBall Plus, Medicine Ball with 2-Handles, 8 Pounds, 9 Inch Diameter #adPower Systems #ad
- Available in 10 weight options, sold separately. Hollow synthetic rubber construction. 3 year limited warranty. Dual-hand, textured grip ball adds more functional and diverse training options. Color coded by weight.
7. Aeromat #ad
Orange/Black, Sportime 8 lb Dual Grip Power Medicine Ball #adAeromat #ad
- Patented rubber covered handle design offers more freedom and comfort during exercises. Dual grips provide versatility for more function and core training. Great for abdominal, strength and rotational movement training.
8. Tap #ad
TAP Double Handle Medicine Ball, 10-Pound #adTap #ad
- Increase explosiveness. Improve rotational movements. Improve functional fitness. Strengthen the core. Can be used to train the entire body.
9. Aeromat #ad
Black/Red, Aeromat Dual Grip Power Medicine Ball, 9cm/6-Pound #adAeromat #ad
- Aeromat is a leader in health and wellness products. Dual soft grip handle makes for easy use. Durable construction, long-lasting materials.
10. Cando #ad
Green, 9" Diameter, CanDo Dual-Handle Medicine Ball, 18 lb #adCando #ad
- Ideal for abdominal training, rotational movement and strength training. Weighs 18 pounds. Available in Green. Handles enable wide ranges of movements. Easy to grip with one or two hands.