As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. West System #ad
West System 105-K Fiberglass Boat Repair Kit #adWest System #ad
- Each kit contains eight packets of west system 105 resin and 205 fast hardener, glue brushes, an application syringe, mixing pots, fairing filler, fiberglass fabric, a reusable mixing stick, adhesive filler, three pairs of protective gloves and illustrated instructions for completing a variety of common fiberglass repairs.
All components are contained in a sturdy, resealable package that can be easily stowed aboard your boat. Repair cracks & scrapes, loose hardware, delaminated decks and panels, gelcoat blisters, damaged keels and holes up to 1″ diameter in solid laminates up to ¼” thick, and smaller holes in thicker laminates.
|Brand||West System #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gougeon Brothers, Inc. #ad|
2. Marine Tex #ad
White, 14 oz., Marine-Tex RM306K Marine-Tex #adMarine Tex #ad
- Manufactured to the highest standards to meet the harsh demands of the marine and industrial environments, and solve many problems for home, auto and hobby applications.
Provides waterproof repairs that can be used with fiberglass tape or cloth to bridge holes and reinforce structural repairs as needed. Marine-tex is designed for filling, glass, metal, bonding and rebuilding wood, fiberglass, ceramic, masonry and many plastics.
Packaging may Vary. Marine-tex can be sanded or ground to shape, tapped and drilled, and finished with most common paints and coatings. Emergency and permanent repairs to machinery and equipment, decks, hulls, stripped fasteners, piping and tanks are all easily accomplished with the mighty repair kit.
|Brand||Marine Tex #ad|
3. TotalBoat #ad
Fast Hardener, TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin Kit Gallon, Marine Grade Epoxy for Fiberglass and Wood Boat Building and Repair #adTotalBoat #ad
- Not suitable for clear-coating applications. 45 gallon, mixing sticks, with your choice of TotalBoat 5: 1 Fast or Slow Hardener. All kits include resin, Gallon, hardener, and plastic mixing cups. Self-leveling properties are ideal for coating and laminating.
Cures to a high-strength, moisture-resistant, light amber plastic solid that can be sanded and shaped. Premium epoxy kits include enough 5: 1 marine epoxy resin and hardener to complete a variety of boat building, and epoxy repair projects.
For use on wood, bare steel, etched aluminum, fiberglass, composite construction, reinforcement fabrics, and lead. Ideal viscosity for wetting out fiberglass cloth and other reinforcement fabrics. Compatible with other 5: 1 epoxy resin systems.
Choose from three epoxy kit sizes: quart, and 5. Combine with fillers to make a high-strength, filleting material, moisture-resistant fairing compound, or adhesive. Note: due to manufacturer shortages related to the current emergency, TotalBoat epoxy kits do not include dispensing pumps. Choose fast or slow hardener: pot life ranges from 12 minutes @ 75°f for Fast Hardener, to 20 minutes @ 75°F for Slow Hardener.
4. West Marine #ad
Marine Rx Epoxy Repair Kit, 2 oz., West Marine #adWest Marine #ad
- Sandable and paintable. Ideal for repairing dings, scrapes, and small holes. Compatible with wood, glass, metals, ceramics, fiberglass, and most plastics. Epoxy based waterproof putty. Can be used above and below waterline.
5. TotalBoat #ad
Fiberglass and Wood Boat Building and Repair Quart, Crystal Clear Marine Grade Resin and Hardener for Woodworking, Medium, TotalBoat High Performance Epoxy Kit #adTotalBoat #ad
- Compatible with epoxy thickeners, Quart, fillers and coloring agents. Medium hardener is ideal for most applications. All totalboat epoxy Kits come with mixing sticks and plastic mixing cups. Simple mix ratio of 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener.
Ideal for clear coating. Low odor and low VOCs make it great for shop or indoor use. Choose slow, medium, or fast hardener to control working properties and cure times.
Note: due to manufacturer shortages related to the current emergency, TotalBoat epoxy kits do not include dispensing pumps. Epoxy kits include low-viscosity resin and clear, boat building, non-blushing hardener for woodworking, laminating and repair projects.
Cured surface is BPA-free, safer for potential food contact. Non-blushing epoxy system means no time-consuming washdowns to remove surface blush between coats, so projects get finished faster. Slow hardener has the longest working and cure times. Fast hardener has the shortest working time and fastest cure. Choose epoxy kit size: pint, gallon or 2 gallon.
6. MTI #ad
Gray, Marine Tex Might Repair Kit 2 Ounce #adMTI #ad
- Marine-tex can be sanded or ground to shape, tapped and drilled, and finished with most common paints and coatings. Marine-tex is designed for filling, bonding and rebuilding wood, fiberglass, glass, ceramic, metal, masonry and many plastics.
Manufactured to the highest standards to meet the harsh demands of the marine and industrial environments, and solve many problems for home, auto and hobby applications.
Provides waterproof repairs that can be used with fiberglass tape or cloth to bridge holes and reinforce structural repairs as needed. Emergency and permanent repairs to machinery and equipment, hulls, decks, stripped fasteners, piping and tanks are all easily accomplished with the mighty repair kit.
7. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Polyester Structural Repair Putty, Marine Grade Long Strand Fiber Fiberglass Reinforced Filler for Boat and Automotive Repair Quart Kit #adTotalBoat #ad
- Pre-thickened fiber reinforced polyester putty for high-strength structural filling, wood, bedding & repair on fiberglass, bonding, fitting, metal, polyester laminates & radius forming; great for boat building & core materials; use above or below waterline. Available in quart and gallon kits: includes 2 oz.
Mekp. Of working time at 70°f 14 drops of mekp per ounce of putty; adjust amount of catalyst to control working time; paste-like consistency is easy to spread and won’t sag. Easy to mix, easy to apply: for a 100g mass, catalyze with 1% mekp to get 15-20 min.
This versatile bonding compound can bond dissimilar materials and can also be used in many home, construction, and aerospace applications, with no shrinking or cracking, auto, even in bulk fillings. Fast-setting structural adhesive is ideal for fiberglass & gelcoat repair; for cosmetic fairing, overcoat Polyester Structural Repair Putty with TotalBoat Polyester Fairing Compound; it sands smooth easily & can be finished with TotalBoat Gelcoat with wax.
Marine filler has premium polyester resin and long strand glass fibers for strength, bolt holes, and filling screw holes, stringers & liners to hulls; filleting and bonding bulkheads, impact resistance & elasticity; ideal for bonding decks, chips & dents.
8. Meguiar's #ad
Meguiar's M-4965 MG Fiberglass Oxidation Removal Kit #adMeguiar's #ad
- Remove boat stains: Oxidation Remover will remove oxidation stains and scratches from your boat. Bring your boat back to life: Fiberglass restoration system helps to restore fiberglass and gel coats.
Wax that lasts: pure Wax provides long-lasting and durable protection to your boat. Quality and quantity: Each bottle is 16oz, which means you get more bang for your boat. Make your boat shine: high Gloss Polish will make your boat shine brightly in and out of the water.
|Warranty||one year manufacturers warranty|
9. 3M #ad
3M Marine High Strength Repair Filler, 46012, 1 Pint #ad3M #ad
- 3m cream Hardener included. Paste consistency allows application of vertical surfaces. Filler restores damaged fiberglass hulls and decks on boats. Non-staining and non-shrinking formula. Short strands of fiberglass reinforce strength of filler.
10. WEST SYSTEM #ad
West System 105-K Fiberglass Boat Repair Kit #adWEST SYSTEM #ad
- Each fiberglass boat repair kit contains eight packets of west system 105 resin and 205 Fast Hardener, a reusable mixing stick, fiberglass fabric, mixing pots, an application syringe, fairing filler, adhesive filler, glue brushes, three pairs of protective gloves and illustrated instructions for completing a variety of common fiberglass repairs.
All components are contained in a sturdy, resealable package that can be easily stowed aboard your boat.