As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEM #ad
12 oz., SEM 38203 Black Guide Coat #adSEM #ad
- Helps create a perfect repair. Won’t clog sandpaper. Improves production. Guide coat black is an aerosol coating that helps detect low spots, sand scratches or other minor imperfections while sanding primer. Quick drying.
2. Rust-Oleum #ad
Rust-Oleum 363525 Automotive Guide Coat Primer, Black, 12 oz #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Stops rust formula adds surface integrity and inhibits corrosion. Features any-angle spray technology for application even upside down and a wide comfort spray tip. Exposures imperfections when applied over primed surfaces to ensure a smooth final finish.
Dries to the touch in 5 minutes and can be fully wet or dry sanded. Use to help highlight low points, scratches, and pinholes on automotive surfaces prior to painting.
3. TP Tools #ad
12 oz Spray, TP Tools® Guide Coat Aerosol TP-1008 #adTP Tools #ad
- Simply spray tp tools guide coat over your primer, then block sand. Includes 2 nozzles - 1 narrow stream and 1 wide fan. Find low spots in a hurry! Guide Coat will help eliminate low spots and waves when block sanding primer.
Fill low spots, prime, and re-sand using Guide Coat again. 12 oz spray. After sanding, any spots that remain black are low and need to be filled.
4. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood Light Black Misting Guide Coat 12 oz Aerosol Scratches Pin Holes #adEastwood #ad
- Aerosol. A light misting of guide Coat Over Primer Reveals Low, Uneven Areas. Achieve a car-Show-Quality Finish. 12-oz. Identifies Scratches And Pinholes. Spray over primer To Highlight Low Spots.
5. SEM #ad
Sem Autobody Block Sanding Guide Coat Black 12 Oz Aerosol #adSEM #ad
- Superior Adhesion And Flexibility. Convenient Aerosol Package. Excellent For Leather And Dye. Multidirectional Fan Spray.
6. Dura-Gold #ad
Powder that Instantly Highlights Auto Bodyshop Repair Surface Imperfections, Identify Body Filler Pinholes, Sanding Scratches Defects, Dura-Gold Premium Black Dry Guide Coat Kit, 7 Ounces 200 Grams #adDura-Gold #ad
- Dry guide coat works by giving a black contrast to the surface which identifies any defects, no solvents, no over-spray, and the defects only will be removed during the sanding process. Apply the black powder to reveal surface defects.
Using both hands, flip them over and shake them up and down several times, hold the applicator pad against the cartridge, then twist the applicator from side to side in the cartridge to ensure that the face of the sponge is coated evenly with the black powder.
Dry guide coat works with either wet or dry sanding methods. Extra-large 7 ounce 200 grams size. Saves time and labor by preventing over-sanding and minimizing the re-work of a repair. Application instructions: taking hold of the tab, remove the inner strip that seals the powder in the cartridge.
Instantly identify scratches, body filler pinholes, and other surface defects. Dura-gold premium black dry guide coat cartridge with applicator pad kit. The applicator pad can now be wiped over the repair surface. No aerosols, and no masking. Replace the applicator pad back into the cartridge. Several times more guide powder than other brands contain.
7. blackjack #ad
Black dry powder guide coat kit. 100 grams #adblackjack #ad
- No masking, overspray or fumes. No solvents, or fillers like talc, lead, clay or charcoal. No limestone powder a carcinogen contained in some other brands. Sand wet or dry ; can be painted over will not react or effect adhesion.
8. SEM #ad
12 oz., SEM 38253 Premium Powder Guide Coat #adSEM #ad
- No masking required. No mess or waste. Dries instantly. Sand able immediately. Will not clog sandpaper.
9. Speedokote #ad
SpeedoKote SMR-130/75-K-M, Automotive Clear Coat Fast Dry 2K Urethane, order SS-132., Delaware, 4:1 Gallon Clearcoat Kit w/Medium Act. For California, or Maryland #adSpeedokote #ad
- Fast dry and Cure. High gloss and DOI. Universal durable clear, Medium Speed, 65 - 80 deg. Easy Buffing. F. Uv resistant for excellent weathering.
10. 3M #ad
No Masking, 1.75 oz 50 g, No Ripples, Carbon Black Powder, 3M Dry Guide Coat Kit 05861 #ad3M #ad
- No masking or dry time: Offers dry consistency resulting in no masking and no drying time after application. Damage repair: helps reveal surface imperfections such as pinholes and scratches to aid damage repair.
For industrial/occupational use only. Accuracy: highlight body lines for straight and correct lines and contours. No solvents: contains no intentionally added solvents that can cause painting problems. Not for consumer sale or use. Versatile: may be used for either wet or dry sanding.
|Warranty||Life time warranty|