As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Minus33 Merino Wool #ad
3 Season Wear, Multiple Colors and Sizes, Ski Liner Glove, Minus33 Merino Wool Glove Liner, Warm Base Layer, Black, Large #adMinus33 Merino Wool #ad
- Quality merino wool glove liners: 85% merino wool. We’ve been hiking, and we only continue to thrive in the summer. No amount of snow keeps us down, plain and simple. Machine washable and dryable. Garment weight size large = 1. 6 oz. Perfect for the fall, winter, 10% Stretch Nylon, and spring.
Sizes s - xl 85% merino wool for superior warmth. Experienced brand: although there are many copy-cats on the market today, to white, skiing, snowy winters, to colorful springs and summers.45 grams. 3 season wear. We see it all – from beautiful fall leaves, camping, and everything else in between since we were kids.
We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price. Imported: as the legacy of a 100+ year old usa based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. Perfect for: hunting, cycling, ice fishing, or just as a base layer for your gloves.
Add these merino wool glove liners underneath your favorite work or outdoor gloves and feel the difference. There are so many different activities and hobbies that you can wear these gloves for to keep warm. Wear these as a glove liner in the winter when its super cold, dog sledding, running, or just wear them as is in the spring or fall when you need that extra layer of warmth for those chilly nights. Technical details: knit glove liner 85% merino wool, 5% elastic.
2. Minus33 Merino Wool #ad
Minus33 Merino Wool 6610 Fingerless Glove Liner Navy Small #adMinus33 Merino Wool #ad
- 68 grams. Best for keeping your dexterity while warming your hands. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price. 7% stretch nylon and 3% Elastic gives better durability and comfortable fit.
Warm and comfortable. Great for tasks where you still need access to your fingertips, like operating a camera or using your smartphone.
Experienced brand: although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004. Garment weight size large = 2. 4 oz. Naturally moisture wicking.
Technical details: knit fingerless glove 90% merino wool, 7% Stretch Nylon, 3% Elastic. Crafted to fit: size s - xl 90% merino wool for superior warmth. Quality merino wool fingerless glove: 90% Merino Wool. Machine washable and dryable. Imported: as the legacy of a 100+ year old usa based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool.
|Brand||Minus33 Merino Wool #ad|
3. Minus33 Merino Wool #ad
100% Merino Wool, Minus33 Ridge Cuff Beanie, Warm Winter Hat, True Red #adMinus33 Merino Wool #ad
- Comfort, warmth, and breathability make this hat an essential part of your outdoor gear. The best in easy care technology means your merino wool is machine washable and dryable. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price.
Garment Weight 2. 4 oz. Technical details: 100% 18. 5 micron merino wool 230 g/m2 interlock knit construction with flatlock seams. Double fabric for warmth. Bring this winter hat for a run, and wicks moisture allowing you to stay dry but continuing to insulate when wet.
Quality lightweight packable beanie: 100% merino wool is super soft and extremely comfortable. 68 grams. Imported: as the legacy of a 100+ year old usa based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool.
Perfect for almost anything: this beanie is perfect for almost any activity. One-size fits most. Wear this hat during the winter, skiing etc…this 100% Merino Wool beanie is light and packable, a hike, fits under a helmet, hunting, spring, ice fishing, or even the fall. Upf rating 50+. Experienced brand: although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004.
4. Minus33 Merino Wool #ad
Minus33 Merino Wool 707 Yukon Men's Expedition Crew Top Black Medium #adMinus33 Merino Wool #ad
- Imported: as the legacy of a 100+ year old usa based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. Quality expedition baselayer: 100% merino wool is super soft and extremely comfortable. Technical details: 100% 18.
5 micron merino wool 400 g/m2 interlock knit construction with flatlock seams. Experienced brand: although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004. Minus33 offers a large size selection in a regular fit.
Our 100% merino Wool is a renewable fabric. Its moisture wicking properties means you won’t have to wash it as often so you’ll use even less water. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
482 grams. Crafted to fit: sizes xs to 3xl and tall sizes m-tall to xl-tall. This merino wool crew neck thermal has the versatility and warmth to make this an essential part of your outdoor gear. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price. Upf rating 50+. Garment weight Size Large = 17 oz. Environmentally friendly: The best in easy care technology means your merino wool is machine washable and dryable.
5. First Lite #ad
First Lite Talus Touch Full Finger Merino Glove #adFirst Lite #ad
- Single-layer, 3" cuff for added warmth and release compatibility. Seamless knit construction. Conductive thumb and index fingertips for use with touchscreen GPS or phone. Warm whether dry or wet.
6. Icebreaker Merino #ad
S, Black, Icebreaker Merino Unisex Adult 200 Oasis Glove Liner #adIcebreaker Merino #ad
- Non itch and odour resistant. Thermal protection under gloves. Lycra enhances fit and dry time. Lycra enhances fit and dry time. New & improved Fit! Icebreaker wrap label on right hand only. Lightweight liner.
7. Pure Athlete #ad
Black, Cold Weather L, Wool Ski Glove Liner with Touch Screen Technology – Premium Merino Wool Winter Gloves for Skiing #adPure Athlete #ad
- Warm and lightweight: the wool in each pair of gloves provides superior warmth while remaining lightweight, allowing the ski liner to comfortably fit into your favorite ski gloves.
The moisture wicking properties of the wool keeps hands light and dry – free from perspiration. Premium non-itch soft merino wool: The wool ski glove liner is designed with premium non-itch merino wool that offers a soft comfortable feel.
Product is unisex. There is no need to take off your glove to use your smartphone’s touchscreen. Anti-odor and moisture wicking: the wool ski glove liner is anti-odor, preventing the buildup stink when worn all day. Works with smartphone touchscreens: special silver yarn located in the fingertips of the ski glove liner allows it to work effortlessly with your smart phone.
8. MERIWOOL #ad
MERIWOOL Merino Wool Glove Liners, Touchscreen Compatible #adMERIWOOL #ad
- Super soft: 65% merino wool blend ensures comfort all day long – no itch! merino wool glove liners are perfect to use while camping, biking, snowboarding, skiing, working, playing winter sports, mountaineering, hiking, ice fishing, hunting, ice climbing, or during any outdoors activity.
Package includes: 1 pair of 340g/m2 Merino wool conductive and insulating baselayer gloves for both men and women. Perfect for wearing under ski or snowboard shell gloves as an extra layer of warmth and protection. Washer/dryer-safe. Includes a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects.
Multipurpose: keeping you warm in winter, meriwool glove liners can be worn on your hands as an outer-layer or base layer. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers.
28% of each glove is made with durable nylon that reduces wear and tear while 7% is composed of stretchable elastic that keeps your gloves in place. Wicking & odor resistance: merino wool’s natural wicking and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable while active in cold weather. For best results: hand wash and lay flat to dry. Features conductive finger surface for use with touch screens. Wicking refers to a fabric’s ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable.
9. Outdoor Research #ad
Outdoor Research Fairbanks Fingerless Gloves – Breathable & Quick-Drying Merino Wool Glove #adOutdoor Research #ad
- Merino wool gloves: when you need fingerless gloves, no other set of gloves are better than the Outdoor Research Fairbanks Fingerless Gloves. These gloves are designed to aid all those hardworking and hard-playing adventurers out there who go on frequent expeditions.
10. Smartwool #ad
Smartwool SW017981001S Merino 150 Glove Black S #adSmartwool #ad
- Will help keep you cool when your intensity amps up, and its design helps minimize chafing. Odor-resistant. Temperature regulating.