As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TAC MED SOLUTIONS #ad
Tac Med Solutions Olaes Modular Bandage, 6 Inch #adTAC MED SOLUTIONS #ad
- Elastic Bandage. 3 meters of sterile 6 ply gauze. Plastic sheeting to act as an occlusive dressing. Wound Pad. A pressure bar that focuses pressure on the wound site.
2. Olaes #ad
OLAES 4" Modular Bandage, FLAT #adOlaes #ad
- 3 meters of sterile 4 ply gauze. Latex Free. Elastic wrap with built in 'Control Strips' to prevent inadvertent unraveling.
Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket. Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled hemorrhage.
3. PRETRADA #ad
OLAES 4" Modular Bandage #adPRETRADA #ad
- The unique pressure cup generates true focused pressure on top of the wound site where it is required, not circumferential pressure. Latex Free. Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled hemorrhage.
Elastic wrap with built in 'Control Strips' to prevent inadvertent unraveling. By generating this focused pressure it helps occlude damaged vessels at the wound site where it is needed. Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket. 3 meters of sterile 4 ply gauze.
4. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing First Aid Compression Bandage, 6 Inch #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Israeli battle dressing IBD - size 6 inch wide and 70 inch long. Hemorrhage control compression bandage. Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging; quick and easy self-application.
5. Swiss Safe #ad
Israeli 6" Compression Bandage STERILE: Authentic Compact Design for Emergency Wound Dressing, First Aid and Trauma Kit 2-Pack #adSwiss Safe #ad
- Extra large 6" absorption: large 6" Non-Adherent Pad, Unfolds to Over 7 Foot Long Elastic Wrap. 100% money back guarantee: full refund Offered if not 100% Satisfied with Product for Any Reason! Original compact design: add to any First Aid Kit, Camping Bag, or for Outdoor Adventure to be Safe.
Battle ready closure bar - Apply Extra Pressure to Slow Hemorrhage, Adding Tourniquet Effect. All-in-one: primary dressing, Pressure Applicator, Secondary Dressing & Closure Apparatus.
6. Tactical Medical Solutions #ad
4 in, Flat Pack, Olaes Modular Bandage #adTactical Medical Solutions #ad
- No hooks or clips to confuse or delay care. The olaes modular bandage significantly offers a simpler and more effective solution in bandage dressing options. The elastic simply requires wrapping where the elastic stays flat instead of turning into a cord. The pressure cup can also be removed and used as an eye cup for treatment of ocular injuries as recommended in the new TCCC guidelines.
Packed with features such as 3 meters of gauze, and a pressure bar that can also act as an eye cup, a removable occlusive plastic sheet behind the trauma dressing pad, the advanced capabilities of the bandage are tucked neatly away and can be utilized if required or simply ignored.
The unique pressure cup generates true focused pressure on top of the wound site where it is required, not circumferential pressure.
From the adhesive 'brakes' on the elastic bandage that prevent accidental unrolling to the zig-zag packed gauze that easily feeds from the bandage, this is the most comprehensive feature packed bandage available without any added confusion. Control of the elastic roll is maintained by the 'Control Strips' should the elastic be dropped. Velcro 'control' strips prevent the elastic roll from accidentally unraveling and secure the bandage throughout the application process.
7. Rescue Essentials #ad
4", Trainer Not Sterile, Olaes Modular Bandage #adRescue Essentials #ad
- Latex-free elastic wrap with built in 'control strips' to prevent inadvertent unraveling 3 meters of sterile 4-ply gauze. Dimensions: 4" h x 7" w x 3" D Weight: 3 oz.
Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled hemorrhage. Just like the sterile version, includes 3 meters of packed gauze, this gauze was designed with input from combat medics, Velcro Control Strips, a removable plastic sheet behind the dressing pad, and a pressure bar that can double as an eye cup if needed.
This is a non-sterile version of the olaes modular bandage for training use only. The olaes modular bandage design excludes hooks and clips for ease of application.
8. Tactical Medical Solutions, Inc. #ad
OLAES Modular Bandage 6 inch #adTactical Medical Solutions, Inc. #ad
- 3 meters of sterile 4 ply gauze. Elastic wrap with built in 'Control Strips' to prevent inadvertent unraveling. Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled hemorrhage.
Zig-zag gauze easily feeds from the bandage. Latex Free.
9. RISEN #ad
1 Pack, 6" Israeli Bandage Vacuum Sterile Compression Bandages for Battle Wound Dressing #adRISEN #ad
- 6 inch wide and 70 inch long, 3-layer dressing pad, for traumatic hemorrhagic injury. Israeli battle dressing ibd far exceeds the design of general first aid bandage, pressure-integrated device, equivalent to a small emergency system, you can use this 3.
6m elastic bandage as rings, fast hemostatic bandage, splints, widely used in outdoor survival, integrated disinfection gauze, and even a simple tourniquet in an emergency. Lifetime warranty: with different kinds of safety and health certifications, Risen always provides the highest quality medical-grade first aid kits and the best services to our customers.
Combat-proven first-aid equipment, based on the special design of this one-piece bandage, the injured person can SELF-RESCUE with one hand. You will get satisfaction or 100% refund. Vacuum sterile sealed package, compact and portable.
10. First Care #ad
3 X Israeli Battle Bandages 6" Israeli Battle Dressing #adFirst Care #ad
- Nsn 6510-01-492-2275. For the treatment of traumatic hemorrhagic injuries. Israeli battle Dressing IBD. Package of 3 Dressings.
|Brand||First Care #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Care #ad|