As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grady's Pitching School #ad
5, Plyo Soft Shell Weighted Ball Set 32, 7, 14, and 3.5oz-Pitching/Throwing Velocity Training for Baseball and Softball, 21 #adGrady's Pitching School #ad
- Carrying case included: Carrying case included with each set. Durability tested: Each ball can withstand being thrown into a hard, flat surface. Set of 6 balls: the set comes with a 32, 5, 7, 21, 14, and 3.
5oz ball. Increase velocity: training is shown to improve arm speed and increase velocity when used in conjunction with an effective training program. Easily inflatable : each ball contains an air nozzle to inflate as needed using a standard needle pump.
2. Tap #ad
TAP Extreme Duty Weighted Ball Set #adTap #ad
- Small, easy to hold in one hand. Outstanding tool for developing arm speed. Suitable for throwing against hard surfaces. Can be used in batting drills. Excellent for providing resistance through ranges of motion.
3. McHom #ad
McHom Weighted Baseball/Softball for Batting Hitting Pitching Training | PVC Shell | 16oz to 20oz | 9pcs #adMcHom #ad
- Durabledesigned with thick and flexible plastic cover, these training balls are built to withstand years of hits and throws. Warm-up toolthey are perfect for warm-up batting or throwing before the game when you can't use the entire field so you can get into the game in advance.
Instant feedbackthese weighted balls provide solid resistance and instant feedback for the batter, so they can get a better understanding of how the whole body reacts in their swing mechanics.
Baseball/softball gift choiceif you are in the market for baseball gear for your kids or team, McHom would be a satisfying choice! Develop proper techniquethe weighted training balls in different weights help form your muscle memory and ensure that you are building the proper follow through on your hitting and pitching technique.
4. Driveline Baseball #ad
Weighted Balls for Baseball Hitting Training 8-Pack, Driveline Hitting PlyoCare Balls #adDriveline Baseball #ad
- 4 different weights create a different stimulus at impact. Improve barrel control and stay strong through point of contact. Inflation allows for immediate feedback on quality of contact. Durable pvc shell designed to be used every day.
5. PowerNet #ad
PowerNet Arm Care Bundle | Baseball Softball Strength and Conditioning PowerBands + Plyo Balls + Weighted Baseballs | Rehab Throwing Injuries | Build Arm Strength Black | Advanced #adPowerNet #ad
- This advanced bundles come with 2 different weights 18 oz. Constructed with a thick durable rubber cover. These baseballs are made with a durable synthetic leather cover and is the same size as a regulation baseball. 8 week throwing program - arm care guide is included.
Inside you will find an 8-week throwing program that utilizes each tool to create a safe program for building arm strength and increasing velocity. Weighted baseball - this advanced bundle comes with 3 baseballs 10 oz. Developed with the PowerNet Pro Team including former Pitcher Mike Burns.
With our powerbands, plyo balls, weighted Baseballs and Arm Care Guide you are on your way achieving that velocity increase that is much desired. These bands will ultimately get your arm and shoulder ready for your everyday throwing program.
Build arm strength - powernet arm care bundle includes all the tools to help your player stay healthy and build arm strength. With 3 different bright color baseballs it is easy to see the different weights. It will help with warm-up, cool down or even a workout. Plyo balls - our powernet plyo balls will help you get loose and start the foundation of building arm strength. And 12 oz. Powerbands - this bundle comes with the black advanced tension.
6. Driveline Baseball #ad
Driveline PlyoCare Balls: Weighted Plyo Balls for Baseball Arm Care and Velocity Training #adDriveline Baseball #ad
- Improve pitching mechanics by internalizing a better movement with a heavier ball. Condition your arm muscles. Develop a consistent throwing motion with 6 different weights.
Durable shell specifically designed to withstand impact of repeated throws. Warm-up and recover with specific drills to promote blood flow and active recovery.
7. TAP Conditioning #ad
TAP Conditioning TAP Max-Grip Weighted Ball- Set of Six | Plyo Balls Used in Pitching and Hitting Training, Multi-Colored #adTAP Conditioning #ad
- Textured grip to provide better feel. Sport type: Baseball/Softball. Provides under load/overload training. Excellent training tools for movement pattern development. Extremely durable – One Year Limited Warranty. Easily cleaned and sanitized.
8. Total Arm Care #ad
Total Arm Care Silverback Hitting Set Weighted Balls | Velocity Training Baseballs Batting Set Equipment with Carry Bag #adTotal Arm Care #ad
- Players improving their arm path or strengthening their decelerator muscles. Warm up it is perfect to help you practice whether its for hitting, batting, or pitching training. Benefits weighted balls can serve many purposes, from improving throwing velocity and mechanics.
Throwing weighted implements can also improve arm path/action by assisting an athlete in finding their ideal point of strength as they guard against vulnerable positions.
Coordination weighted ball training is the most advanced and extreme, yet functional method of training a thrower’s kinematic sequencing and timing.
These balls will help you to improve your throw and slowly strengthen your arms and muscles. Tip ballistic hitting balls feature reduced-flight technology so you can also use them virtually anywhere at the ballpark for batting practice. Balance improves movement pattern awareness, as a result of the variation of weights enhancing feel or physical feedback.
9. Off Season #ad
11oz, Batting and Pitching Training Plyo Ball Set- 7oz, Off Season- Weighted Training Balls for Hitting, 9oz, and 13 oz #adOff Season #ad
- Excellent for conditioning arm muscles by providing resistance through ranges of motion. Great for warm ups and recovery/ throwing and hitting.
Plyocare weighted balls. Extreme durability will withstand repeated throws and hitting. Outstanding tool for developing arm speed and pitching mechanics.
10. PowerNet #ad
PowerNet Progressive Weighted Training Baseballs | 9 Pack Various Weights | Improve Your Arm Strength | Use for Pitching and Throwing Practice | 3 oz to 12 oz Underload and Overload Training #adPowerNet #ad
- Our weighted baseballs can also be used with other types of programs as well. Included throwing program - our 8-week throwing program that is included with our set will break down specific drills and number of throws to help your player reach their optimal level of performance.
Gain arm strength and velocity - introducing this set of 9 weighted balls from 3-12 oz. Durable construction - constructed with a durable synthetic leather cover and is the same size as an official baseball. These baseballs can be used for the beginning stages of long toss while throwing them at shorter distances.
This set will help guide your player into building arm strength and velocity. Used & endorsed by pro players- german marquez and Andrelton Simmons. Lower the risk of injury - this set with the included throwing program gives you some of the best information to stay healthier, longer with the most gains.
Our drills and progressive steps help your player create better arm action while getting into a better throwing position. They have 9 different bright colors to help indicate the various weights. Note, these baseballs are not meant to be used for hitting. Even as the baseballs may hold up, the weight and hardness of the baseballs can damage a bat. Great off season tool to build back arm strength before the first game.