As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gilbert #ad
Gilbert Omega Match Rugby Ball Black,/Royal, Size-5 #adGilbert #ad
- Irb approved. 3 ply polycotton and cotton laminate. Standard grip. Truflight valve in seam for accurate flight. Hand stitched.
2. Gilbert #ad
Gilbert USA Rugby Omega Match Rugby Ball #adGilbert #ad
- Officially licensed USA Rugby ball. Hand stitched. Truflight valve. Conforms to World Rugby specifications. G-s rubber compound surface.
3. Gilbert #ad
Rugby Game Ball Barbarian Match Official Size 5 by Gilbert #adGilbert #ad
- To ensure the rugby game ball remains inflated, it has a Copolymer 'air-loc' bladder. The rugby match game ball is made of superior quality 3 ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate panels.
Trust the gilbert Truflight valve to ensure inflation through all weather conditions. Gilbert rugby game balls are hand stitched to ensure quality and care. The barbarian rugby match ball meets World Rugby game ball size 5 specifications.
4. Pro Impact #ad
Pro Impact Match Rugby Ball, Ideal for Long Matches & Gameplay White, Size 5, Professional Grade Ball, Heavy Duty & Durable #adPro Impact #ad
- Built to last using high-quality materials, this rugby ball is designed to maintain shape, air retention and consistent bounce to bring your games to a whole new level. Designed to deliver consistent grip and constructed with tighter, stronger seams for increased durability, you can head out on the field and engage in lengthy matches and vigorous gameplay over and over again.
High performance. Vigorous matches. Color options.
A heavy-duty latex bladder on the interior increases the bag’s integrity, preventing loss of air even after being repeatedly tossed and kicked around. Quality construction. The pro impact match rugby ball is available in white and neon colors, both furnished with red and black trim for increased visual appeal.
Choose the one that best complements your taste and head out onto the field. Durable surface. The pro impact rugby ball is designed with an outer cover crafted using a combination of synthetic rubber, cotton and polyester materials to provide long-term durability and a steady grip on the ball.
5. Gilbert #ad
Green, Gilbert Atom Rugby Match Ball, Size 5 #adGilbert #ad
- Size: 5 / colour: GREEN. 3 ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate. Standard grip. G-sr rubber compound surface. Conforms to World Rugby specifications. Hand stitched. Truflight valve.
6. Gilbert #ad
Gilbert Barbarian 2.0 Rugby Match Ball #adGilbert #ad
- A hand-stitched, high-quality match ball. Standard grip and high-grade rubber surface for enhanced handling skills. Size 5 standard size match rugby ball.
Suitable for rugby games of all levels. Truflight valve and copolymer 'air-loc' bladder to ensure the ball remains inflated through all match conditions.
7. Pro Impact #ad
Pro Impact Rebounder Match Rugby Ball White #adPro Impact #ad
- You can pass the ball against a wall off either hand to improve technique. This reflex practice ball enables you to train your reflexes and helps you hone your fundamental rugby skill set. The texture of this material is such that you are able to hold a firm grip on the ball. Made using durable material: the pro impact half rugby Ball is made from a durable material which offers toughness to the ball.
This rebounder rugby ball is a perfect choice for the beginners as well as professional rugby players to train their reflexes as well as stamina. It allows you to practice for the professional matches with ease due to its durability and easy handling.
Suitable for practicing catching & throwing: the pro impact rebounder Match Rugby Ball is an ideal tool for practicing and developing your rugby skills. This means that you can easily use this rugby practice ball for training under daylight.
High visibility due to its unique colour: the pro Impact Rebounder Match Rugby ball is very easy to spot because of its neon yellow colour. The ball stays in your hand and does not slip which comes as an added advantage. Easy to use rugby training ball: since this rugby practice ball does not need a partner for you to play with, this makes the ball easy to use. Takes your training to the next level: the pro impact rebounder match Rugby Ball is suitable for intense training sessions.
8. Rhino #ad
Rhino Vortex Elite Match Rugby Ball, Size 5 #adRhino #ad
- Fitted with in seam bladder with dual balance to produce a more accurate flight path. Available in size 5. Professional quality match ball used by GUINNESS PRO12 and the British & Irish Lions.
4 ply laminated construction. Aerosensa grip technology – senses air movement helping the ball to attain more lift or drag when in flight.
9. Gilbert #ad
Gilbert Rebounder Match Trainer Rugby Ball #adGilbert #ad
- Pass against a wall off either hand to improve technique. Match ball weight with Truflight valve. Durable rubber surface. Ideal for scrumhalfs, flyhalfs, and all competitive players who need to get in hundreds of passing reps each day to produce consistent results in matches.
Great product for rugby players who don't have a partner to practice with.
10. Franklin Sports #ad
Great for Practice or Matches, High Grip, Durable Construction, Official Size 5 Rugby Ball, 5000 Rugby Training Ball, Franklin Sports Rugby Ball #adFranklin Sports #ad
- Official size: this official size 5 rugby ball is made to give players increased control and premium performance on the pitch. Built for competition: whether you're playing in a match, training, or just for fun, this ball is built to get the game going.
Durable construction: made from heavy duty rubber, this ball was made to last season after season to keep the game going.
Superior grip: the deep-pebbled rubber surface of the ball ensures quality grip in any weather so you can stay in control of the game. Balanced design: designed with a balanced weight distribution for tight spirals and straight tosses to ensure accuracy.