As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hunter Safety System #ad
One Size, Hunter Safety System LLS+ Reflective LIFELINE Systems Single Pack #adHunter Safety System #ad
- Versatile enough for stands of nearly all sizes: Accommodate stands up to 30 feet. Don't waste a second with installation: Quick and easy to install. Stay silent: includes Recon Carabiner and Cowbell sound dampener which eliminates rattles and clangs.
Easier than ever to find your stand in low light: New Reflective material that "lights up" with the slightest flashlight beam. Stay safe up and down the tree: Keeps you safely connected from the ground to the stand and back again.
2. Muddy #ad
Muddy 1004614 Safe-Line #adMuddy #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Package quantity: 1. No batteries required. Product type: sportiNG GOODS.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
3. Summit Treestands #ad
Green, 30', Summit Treestands Safety Line 3 Pack #adSummit Treestands #ad
- Holds up to 300 lbs. 3 per pack. 2 slide-and-grip Prusik knots. 30-foot climbing rope with Prusik hitch.
4. Muddy #ad
Black, 30', Muddy Safe-Line 3 Pack #adMuddy #ad
- 30' braided Nylon. Provides two prusik knots that slides easily up and down and Stop you immediately should you fall. Stay connected at all times. Convenient 3-pack for multiple stand locations. Reflective material that enhances daytime and low-light visibility.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
5. Proven Wild #ad
Proven Wild Treestand Lifeline Rope for Hunting, 30 ft Harness Lifeline Non-Reflective with Prusik Knot and Single Carabiner #adProven Wild #ad
- Easy to install: wrap the hunting lifeline around the tree and thread the line through the loop attaching above the treestand. Simply clip the lifeline carabiner to the rear of your safety harness.
Perfect length: this 30 Foot hunter's lifeline is long enough for most treestand applications. Doesn't tangle: built thick and sturdy this treestand lifeline will not tangle on itself. Can also be used while ascending or descending the tree like a lineman's belt.
The prusik knot with carabiner is simple, strong, and effective. Feel secure with our. 47 inch 12mm rope while climbing, sitting, and descending while connected to your harness lifeline. Feel safe in the tree: most falls occur climbing in and out of the stand. Have one for every stand: affordable and efficient, these tree stand lifelines can be installed on nearly any sized tree.
6. Hunter Safety System #ad
Multi, Hunter Safety System Rope-Style Tree Strap, Single, One Size #adHunter Safety System #ad
- Stay safe up and down the stand: Replaces your current tree strap and serves as an effective LifeLine for climbing style tree stands. Sport type: Hunting.
Versatile enough for many different stands: Accommodates most trees and allows for easy 360º shooting from nearly any angle; Tree Strap is 9 feet long. Lose any fear of ascending or descending the stand: Makes climbing easier and safer, keeping you attached at all times during both the climb and the hunt.
Incredibly easy-to-use: Simply loop it around the tree above your stand location and let the excess hang free. Allows for shots at all angles: Easy-to-adjust Prussik Knot allows for additional maneuverability in your treestand.
7. Hunter Safety System #ad
Hunter Safety System Retractable Bow & Gear Hoist, Black #adHunter Safety System #ad
- Hassle-free: as you climb to your treestand, the line automatically unwinds. No more tangled mess: replaces the knotted mess of pull ropes with a sleek, retractable pull system; 30 feet long, lightweight, 60# test line. Winds itself back up when done: When finished, easily retract the line back into hoist and store.
Versatile enough to attach to just about anything: Attach to bow or other hunting gear, then clip the Gear Hoist to your harness or place in your pocket. Bring anything you need into the stand: At the top, pull the line up to retrieve your gear.
8. Proven Wild #ad
8 ft, Proven Wild Safety Rope, 8 ft Safety Line Brown #adProven Wild #ad
- Feel safe in the tree: most falls occur climbing in and out of the stand. Have one for every stand: affordable and efficient, these 8 foot tree rope lifelines can be installed on nearly any sized tree.
The prusik knot with carabiner is simple, strong, and effective. Perfect length: this 8 Foot hunter's tree rope is ideal for climbing treestands and treestand hunters. Simply clip the lifeline carabiner to the rear of your safety harness.
Doesn't tangle: built thick and sturdy this treestand lifeline will not tangle on itself. Feel secure while climbing, sitting, and descending while connected to your harness lifeline. Easy to install: wrap the hunting lifeline around the tree and thread the line through the loop attaching above the treestand. Can also be used while ascending or descending the tree if loosened and tightened while climbing and and down.
9. Hunter Safety System #ad
Small/Medium, Hunter Safety System X-1 Treestand Hunting Harness #adHunter Safety System #ad
- 5 year warranty: Strongest in the industry. Stay safe throughout the hunt: No dangerous dangling straps or confusing weave-through buckles. Versatile enough for all-season use: Can be easily worn over lightweight clothes or underneath cold-weather gear for all-season use.
Lightweight meets phenomenal comfort: Weighs only 2. 5 lbs; incredibly lightweight which allows for all-day comfort and mobility. Accessories included: primary Treestrap, Suspension Relief Strap, Safe-Use Instructions, and DVD all included. Size: s/m 100 -175 lbs. L/xl 175 -250 lbs. 2x/3x + $1000 250 - 300 lbs.
10. Huntury #ad
For Climbing Stand, Fall Protection from Shooting On Stand, Hanging Ladder Stand Or Treestand, 30Feet, Bow Hunting Lifeline, Huntury Treestand Lifeline Rope #adHuntury #ad
- Make climbing stand and hanging stand or step safetyattach this line to your vest or harness while you are still on the ground. Don't take chances, you're tethered from the moment you start to climb the stand until you finish the day and are back on the ground. The sturdy d-ring and easy to slide knot make this one of the simplest ways to safely climb.
A must have for hunterthis life line adds a great level of safety to your hunt, ladder or stand fails. Make you feel safety and comfortable while shooting or sitting on standit gives you security and confidence that knowing you are attach to the tree with the lifeline all the time, helps tremendously to alleviate some of the nervousness so that you can concentrate your hunt, and you don't need to worry about falling from your treestand or ladder stand.
When take a nap on tree. Make bow hunting easier and safetyyou are allowed to shooting from 360' with your saddle once you attach to the tree with this lifeline.
You will enjoy the freedom and range that you have to move around while in my tree stand. It will save your from some unfortunate serious tree stand accidents such as you slip, use these for your sake and for your family. Easy to useput around tree and pull the carabiner with slip knot and the rest of the rope thru the big loop and pull tight and slide black slip knot up tight to tree it cannot slip. It should be used any time you are using a climber or a lock on deer stand. Slide the knot up the main line as you climb, then you slide the knot back down as you are returning to the ground after the hunt.