As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garmin #ad
Rugged Handheld GPS Navigator, Garmin eTrex 22x #adGarmin #ad
- 8 gb of internal memory for map downloads plus a micro SD card slot. Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries. Preloaded with topo Active maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking.
2. 2" sunlight-readable color display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability. Explore confidently with the reliable handheld GPS. Support for gps and glonass satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
2. SUUNTO #ad
SUUNTO MC-2 NH USGS Mirror Compass #adSUUNTO #ad
- Stay on course: made in finland, trekking, suunto mechanical compasses help you safely and accurately navigate the great outdoors; Great for Alpine skiing, hiking, mountain biking, trail running and more.
Authentic heritage: founded in 1936, and pioneering innovation to our watches, compasses, Suunto brings over 80 years of high quality heritage craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and dive products.
Advanced navigational compass: made with serious hikers in mind, this professional mirror compass was designed for precise directional measurement and has been balanced for northern hemisphere use with USGS UTM scales.
Precise and dependable: operable in low light conditions, the MC-2 Compass includes a sighting hole and notch for accurate bearings, declination adjustment tool, and a clinometer. Pioneering exploration: combining advanced engineering and thoughtful design with ultra durable materials, our adventure ready compasses are fast, stable, and simple to use; No batteries required.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. MapTools #ad
And Protractor, MapTools Improved Military Style MGRS/UTM Coordinate Grid Reader #adMapTools #ad
- Includes a 1:24:000 scale for USGS 7. 5 minute topographic maps. Compass rose in both Degrees and Mils. This tool is an improved version of the graphic Training Aid 5-2-12 Coordinate Scale and Protractor used by United States and NATO military forces around the world.
For use with utm, mgrs, usNG or other metric based coordinate systems. For use on maps with scales of: 1:24, 000 1:250, 000 1:25, 000 1:50, 000 1:500, 000 1:100, 000 1:10, 000.
4. Garmin #ad
3" Color Display, Rugged Multisatellite Handheld with Sensors, Garmin GPSMAP 66s #adGarmin #ad
- Multiple global navigation satellite Systems GNSS support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
Access to birdseye satellite imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription and preloaded TOPO U. S. Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates.
And Canada maps. Premium gps handheld with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. Large, 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
5. Garmin #ad
Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator #adGarmin #ad
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track start, finish and high/low altitude to estimate time and distance between points. Power with two aa batteries for up to 20 hours of use best with Polaroid AA batteries.
Waterproof to ipx7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc. Waas enabled gps receiver with hotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal. Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine mounting accessories. Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2. 2 inch monochrome display.
|Part Number||0100097000 etrex 10|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
6. Sportneer #ad
Army Green, Waterproof and Shakeproof, Sportneer Military Lensatic Sighting Compass with Carrying Bag #adSportneer #ad
- Portable: keep the compass near you with a belt loop attachment, or place it safely in your pocket with a carrying case, so you can keep your hands gripped on the mountain you’re scaling.
Military construction: tough and tenacious, the military construction with waterproof and shakeproof properties is built to survive the harshest of hikes. Ergonomic design: the lensatic function increases the reading’s accuracy with a lens on the rear sight that magnifies the card dial – so you’ll always get an accurate reading.
Professional grade: this professional grade military compass will always lead you in the right direction. Ideal for camping, military usage, emergencies, and anywhere the beaten track takes you. Fluorescent: the compass’ interface glows in the dark, so even when night falls, you can still soldier on.
7. MapTools #ad
1:24,000 Credit Card Sized UTM Slot Tool #adMapTools #ad
- Credit card siized with a badge slot. For 1:24, 000 scale, 7. 5 minute usGS Topographic Maps. For poltting utm, usnG, or MGRS coordinates. Also includes feet and mile rulers. Sturdy plastic card with protective coating.
8. TurnOnSport #ad
Orienteering Compass, Best Survival Gifts, Boy Scout Compass for Kids, Advanced Scout Compass for Camping and Navigation, Hiking Backpacking Compass, Professional Field Compass for Map Reading #adTurnOnSport #ad
- Portable handheld Compass with magnetic needle and directional arrow, orienting lines compass and lanyard. Acrylic baseplate compass with azimuth bearing and 360 degree rotating bezel.
Durable and lightweight compass for hiking backpacking. Vertical simple compass great come up navigational, orientating and backpackers for men and kid. Best cub Scout compass for Kids. Bsa compass best gifts for Beginners Boy Scout Boys and Girl.
For cartographic map navigation and reading with Field Compass located Magnifying Glass, compass Ruler and 1:24000 compass Scale. Professional advanced compass for camping - Orienteering - Hiking - Hunting - Survival - Navigating - Mountaineering - Outdoors - Field Trip. Real compass oil - magnetized needle made by vacuum technology completely filled with a liquid oil.
9. YellowMaps #ad
Polypropylene, 1952, Updated 1957, Historical, 1 X 2 Degree, YellowMaps Kodiak AK topo map, 1:250000 Scale, 22 x 21.3 in #adYellowMaps #ad
- Tear-resistant. Heavier material. Waterproof. Printed on Polypropylene plastic. Usgs topographic map of kodiak, ak, at 1:250000 scale. Perfect for the outdoors.
Cities, uhaskek historical, uganik, port o'brien, chiniak, ouzinkie, old harbor, nunamiut historical, ukshivik historical, port lions, McCord historical, womens bay, Larsen Bay, Pestriak historical, Eagle Harbor historical, aleksashkina, towns, Kodiak, Onihitsk historical, Kiliuda historical, villages: Yelovoi historical, Uyak, Port Hobron.
Foldable. Parks and forests: three saints bay site, Pasagshak State Recreation Site, Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge, Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park. Islands: ditto islands, middle island, jug island, Little Raspberry Island, Ladder Island, Bear Rock, Puffin Island, Low Island.
10. YellowMaps #ad
15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 29.1 x 22.1 in, Paper, YellowMaps Dyas AL topo map, 2003, 1:50000 Scale #adYellowMaps #ad
- Rivers, jackson springs branch, hubbard creek, thompson branch, rocky creek, durbin branch, indian creek, dyas creek, creeks: Dogwood Branch, Bushy Creek, Reedy Branch, horseneck creek, dogwood creek, Helverson Creek, Buckeye Branch, dodds branch, mccurtin creek, Reedy Branch, Rocky Branch, dreddin branch, Brushy Creek, Schoolhouse Branch, narrow gap branch, Reedy Branch, West Fork Boggy Creek, Snowden Branch, Freeman Springs Branch.
Perfect for wall maps. Cities, walnut hill, pine grove, carney, towns, villages: Phillipsville, Pinchona, Enon, dyas, Pineville. Printed on Regular Paper 32lb. Lakes: consult topo map preview for bodies of fresh water. Usgs topographic map of dyas, al, at 1:50000 scale. High-quality paper print.