As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. THIRDREALITY #ad
Pet Friendly, Zigbee Hub Required, Aeotec, SmartThings, THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Hubitat or Echo Devices with Built-in Zigbee hub, Works with Home Assistant #adTHIRDREALITY #ad
- Great range and long battery life : capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet 9 meters away. Zigbee standard compatible motion sensor: works with compatible zigbee hubs or echo devices with zigbee hub built-in, such as Echo 4th Gen, SmartThings 2015/2018, Echo Studio, Echo Plus 1st Gen and 2nd Gen, Hubitat, Home Assistant, echo Show 10 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen, aeotec, Eero Pro 6, Eero 6, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker.
Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
Create routines: using the alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected. Smart light control: if you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify.
Hassle-free setup: installs in a few seconds. Customize alexa messages like “welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected. Zigbee Hub Required. 2 aaa batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage.
2. AEOTEC #ad
6-in-1 Zwave Sensors Contains Monitor Motion, Aeotec MultiSensor 7, SmartStart Enabled, UV, Humidity, Light, Compatible with Zwave Hub Smartthings, S2, and Vibration, Temperature, Gen7, Z-Wave Plus #adAEOTEC #ad
- Batteries included: use wirelessly with the included batteries or power permanently with the included USB power cable. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in recessed downlight fitting.
700 series z-wave multisensor: this is the next generation MultiSensor to the best selling Aeotec MultiSensor 6. Super-small at 1. 8 inches. 6-in-1 z-wave plus multi-sensor: motion, light lux, temperature, UV, humidity, vibration sensor.
3. Enbrighten #ad
Wink, Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, and Alexa, Works with SmartThings, Zwave Hub Required, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, 26931, Includes White and Lt. Almond, On/Off #adEnbrighten #ad
- Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Additionally, enjoy custom scenes, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft.
Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Voltage:120 volt. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Includes white and light almond cover buttons wall plate not included.
3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200 Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Neutral wire requirED. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, select manual operation. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, ring Alarm, Home Seer, Nexia, ADT Command, Vivint, Wink, Trane, ADT Pulse, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Honeywell, Vera and more.
4. HomeSeer #ad
Temperature and Light Sensor with RGB LED Indicator, HomeSeer HSM200 Z-Wave Motion #adHomeSeer #ad
- Annunciator: rgb led may be programmed to glow 7 Different Colors When Things Happen In Your HomeSeer Controlled Smart Home. Works as repeater: expands The Range And Performance Of Your Z-Wave Network. Compatibility: works with homeseer, hubitat, home assistant and SmartThings with HomeSeer Edge Driver.
Z-wave plus multisensor: reports Motion, Temperature, Light Levels With Wireless Z-Wave Commands. Not for use with wink or Vera. Line powered: just plug it into any 120-Volt US Style Receptacle | No Batteries To Replace.
5. AEOTEC #ad
Light Sensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System, Battery Powered, Temperature, Aeotec TriSensor #adAEOTEC #ad
- Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, temperature, trisensor also detects temperature -10~50°C / 14~122°C with accracy of ±1°C, 0~30000 LUX with ±3% accracy. Powered by 1 x cr123a battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year.
Z-wave plus certification number: ZC10-18056128. Wireless and cordless. Z-wave plus and z-wave s2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption.
Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration. Adjustable calibration. 3-in 1 motion, light sensor. Battery not packed with the box. Compatible with certified z-wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Domoticz, Zipabox, Vera, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
6. AEOTEC #ad
Temperature, Vibration Sensor, Light, UV, Humidity, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 Motion, Aeotec Multisensor 6 #adAEOTEC #ad
- 6-in-1 z-wave plus multisensor: motion, UV, light lux, temperature, humidity, vibration sensor. Up to 2-year battery life. Certification number: ZC10-15070011.
Z-wave plus certified. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight. Super-small at 1. 8 inches. Works with certified z-wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, SmartThings, openHAB, Indigo 7, Vera.
|Manufacturer||Aeon Labs LLC #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. HomeSeer #ad
HomeSeer HS-FLS100 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor GEN 2 #adHomeSeer #ad
- Multiple sensors: built-in motion, temperature and light LUX level sensors report back to the hub. Latest tech: includes z-Wave Plus technology and S2 encryption for best performance and security. Device handler avaialble for SmartThings new app users.
Compatibility: works with most Z-Wave hubs. Easy to install: works with standard floodlight fixtures and 120v incandescent & LED flood light bulbs. Automatic and remote control: Controls floodlights automtically when motion is sensed or remotely with Z-Wave commands.
|Part Number||HS-FLS100+ G2|
8. SONOFF #ad
SONOFF Zigbee Bridge Required, 2-Pack Wireless Motion Detector Get Alerts or Trigger Lights to Turn on, SONOFF SNZB-03 ZigBee Motion Sensor #adSONOFF #ad
- Link a camera to the motion sensor and place the sensor almost anywhere home, then you can view what's going on in your home through the camera on the sensor page of APP. You can share the sensor to your family to together keep eyes on your home.
The zigbee motion sensor will send an instant alert notification to your mobile phone whenever the motion is detected.
Boasts 6m detection distance and 110° viewing angle. Sonoff zigbee bridge is required. Easy and tool-free installation, bathroom, 3M adhesive included installation significantly saves your time.
For example, you can set a scene for your living-room light so that it will automatically turn on when you walk through the living-room. Place it anywhere in your home including your hallway, kitchen and more. 3-month history records check. You can connect the sensor to the hub to activate WiFi devices, not merely ZigBee devices.
9. Enbrighten #ad
3-Way Compatible, Works with Alexa, 26933, Repeater/Range Extender, SmartThings, GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Light Dimmer, White & Light Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Enbrighten, Google Assistant, Wink #adEnbrighten #ad
- Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Personalize the dimmer with three motion-detection options – occupancy, select manual operation. To deactivate the motion sensor, CFL, enjoy custom scenes, the dimmer accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity.
Supported voltage – 120VAC. Includes white and light almond cover buttons wall plate not included. Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting.
Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199. Select motion control – the dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable led, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Additionally, vacancy and manual.
10. SCHLAGE #ad
RS200, Schlage Z-Wave Motion Sensor with Nexia #adSCHLAGE #ad
- Set nexia to record a short video when activity is present. Incorporate into a scene so the lights turn on where there is activity. To utilize the great features of remote access and control your Nexia system provides, a monthly subscription of $9.
99 required. Incorporate into a scene so the lights turn on where there is activity. The schlage motion sensor allows you to remotely detect activity within the home allowing you to stay in touch and in control.
Set nexia to record a short video when activity is present. The schlage motion sensor allows you to remotely detect activity within the home allowing you to stay in touch and in control. Simple installation and set up--no drilling required.
To utilize the great features of remote access and control your Nexia system provides, a monthly subscription of $9. 99 required. Simple installation and set up--no drilling required. Set nexia to notify you with a text message or email alert when activity is detected in the home. Set nexia to notify you with a text message or email alert when activity is detected in the home.
|Manufacturer||Nexia Home Intelligence #ad|
|Part Number||RS200HC V N N SL|
|Model||RS200HC V N N SL|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Mechanical and Electronics Warranty|