As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Byron #ad
Byron Rotary Fly Tying Vise with Steel Screws and Portable Travel Case, A Rotary Fly Tying Tool with Pedestal Base, Steel Screw and a Case for Travelers, Well Made and Easy to Use Fly Tying Vise #adByron #ad
- For the experts, you'll be able to bring your fly tying to the next level with the ease and precision. Weight: 2. 5 lbs. User friendly - designed with the most essential features for fly tying such as full rotary capability for ease of tying and anti-corrosion hardened steel jaws that is spring adjustable to hold 28 to 4/0 hooks with an iron grip.
Easy and efficient - designed for optimal tying efficiency using 360° degree rotary arm to eliminate tiresome hand-over-hand wrapping.
Suitable for all levels - with the material spring and bobbin cradle acting as your assistant, its easy for beginners to keep material steady and untangled while tying. Lifetime quality - made from aluminum alloy and a heavy iron, steel screws, a non-slip scratch resistant pedestal base with a felted pad layered underneath for high stability on any surface.
Stem length: 5. 8 inches. Case size: 9. 44 x 7. 87 x 1. 96 inches. Along with the precision ball bearings in the rotary head, allowing for smooth dubbing for you to easily create perfectly shaped and textured bodies. From delicate trout dry flies to larger salt water flies, this vise will help you perfect your favorite fly fishing pattern on the go.
2. Peak Fishing #ad
Peak Fishing Vise With Pedestal Base, Rotary Fly Tying Vise #adPeak Fishing #ad
- The base also includes an integrated hook/bead pocket with rounded edges for ease of removal and two accessory post mounting holes accessory post not included.
The peak rotary vise is designed for optimal tying efficiency and ease of adjustment. The large stable pedestal base will hold this vise where you set it and the non-marking feet will protect the surface you set it on.
Hardened and tempered tool steel jaws hold hooks securely, from size 2/0 depending on exact hook wire diameter down to the smallest on the market. The steel base is powder coated white for a durable surface that provides a backdrop you can see your materials against. Materials including stainless Steel, Brass, Tool Steel, and Aircraft Aluminum are chosen to last a lifetime.
3. Riverruns Fly Tying & Flies #ad
Riverruns Fly Tying Vise High Carbon Pedestal Base for Fly Tying #adRiverruns Fly Tying & Flies #ad
- It can also keeps base from marring fine furniture. Weight:32. 91oz/933g. It is fits well for most all travelling vise, NOT fit for Riverruns II Generation Dan-vise, such as Aventik quality aluminum fly tying vise, Peak, within length 8.
4inch /21cm and weight 5. 64oz/160g range, Regal. The base measures:5. 12*3. 94*039 inch/13. 0*100*1. 0cm.
Aventik high carbon pedestal base for fly tying vise, it converts your standard clamp-type vise to a pedestal vise, lets you use your vise anywhere. It has a silicon pad bottom to keep it from sliding and to protects the work surface from scratches. The post from this pedestal is designed for standard size shaft 04inch/ 10mm or less.
4. Stonfo #ad
Stonfo Transformer Fly Tying Vise #adStonfo #ad
- Adjustable rotary tension. Interchangeable jaws. Shaft fast locking every 45° angle. Locking position at any angle. Smooth rotary motion.
5. Wolff Industries, Inc. #ad
Wolff Industries Apex Rotary Fly Tying Vise #adWolff Industries, Inc. #ad
- Pedestal base. Lifetime Warranty. Full in line rotary. Computer machined stainless steel construction; Hardened steel jaws.