As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Maverik #ad
Maverik Hypercore Composite Attack Lacrosse Shaft #adMaverik #ad
- Material: Carbon Fiber. Grip: matte Finish. Featuring i-beam carbon core technology for zero flex for unrivaled accuracy, this shaft will help you maintain a high shooting percentage all season long.
Shape: Traditional. Made from carbon Composite, this lightweight shaft provides performance at a value price point. The hypercore is the latest addition to the maverik carbon shaft family. Adjustable butt end abe +: the Adjustable Butt End is redesigned with a silicone liner for added stability.
2. ECD Lacrosse #ad
30", Carbon LTX Lacrosse Shaft, Black, ECD Lacrosse #adECD Lacrosse #ad
- Reinforced by textreme - Means decreased weight, increased stiffness, and increased strength. Flex1 - rated as a flex1 on our 10-point flex scale, this is the stiffest shaft in our lineup. Lightweight - this is the lightest shaft in our lineup and that is saying something.
3. WARRIOR #ad
Warrior Evo Defense Lacrosse Shaft #adWARRIOR #ad
- Powered by Krypto Pro for lightweight performance. Control die shape for maximizing stick control and yields best strength to weight ratio. Diamond grip for maintaining stick feel in all weather conditions. Evo krypto Pro Diamond Shaft.
|Warranty||6 months manufacturer|
4. Epoch Lacrosse #ad
Mid-Flex iQ5, 30", Grey, C30, Epoch Dragonfly iD Lacrosse Shaft for Attack/Midfield, Slip Grip Topcoat #adEpoch Lacrosse #ad
- Proudly made in usa: with access to the world’s best engineers, raw materials and the latest manufacturing processes; Epoch continues to lead the development of technology in the lacrosse by designing, engineering, manufacturing in-house.
Advanced carbon layering: by layering low fiber Areal Weight, durability, including flex, uni-directional carbon fiber pre-preg in a specific manner we can control several aspects of the lacrosse attack shaft performance, weight and release point.
Flex iq: our shaft’s bend when you need it to, but retains its firmness for maximum control. Hd resin: the carbon fiber pre-preg used in our Epoch Dragonfly shaft undergoes a chemical surface treatment process to improve the mechanical “locking” compatibility between the fibers and the matrix resin.
Slip grip: highly engineered “gritty” textured topcoat, which allows for consistent grip to be maintained in all weather, while also allowing the true lacrosse shaft to move freely through your hands. Conventional shafts that tout flex often use fiberglass, less durable material, a cheaper, to increase the bendability.
|Brand||Epoch Lacrosse #ad|
|Manufacturer||Epoch Lacrosse #ad|
5. B-Lax Blast #ad
B-Lax Blast Lacrosse Trainer #adB-Lax Blast #ad
- Improved stick head mount. Lacrosse training Rebounder for under $3000 . Official size and weight lacrosse ball. Upgraded elastic cord.
|Brand||B-Lax Blast #ad|
6. WARRIOR LACROSSE #ad
Warrior Evo Pro Carbon Attack Lacrosse Shaft #adWARRIOR LACROSSE #ad
- Axyflex is engineered to provide our stiffest carbon fiber layup in the lateral and transverse directions to drive the fastest and most accurate release. Meets all nfhs, ncaa, cla, and FIL men’s field specifications. Total shaft weight approximately 125g. Level: pro 14 & up.