As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly Tying Scissor All Purpose 4” Straight/Curved Arrow Hair Scissor Curved 4” Hair Scissor 1pcs #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Scissors 4" for Fly Tying perfect for fly anglers. The xfishman all-purpose scissors & Curved Arrow Hair Scissor offer all-day comfort and durability.
These scissors are durable, precise, and made from surgical-grade Japanese stainless steel. These scissors are feature an ergonomic design to give you extra comfort when tying your own flies.
2. Kershaw #ad
Regular, Professional Grade for Fly Tying and Trimming 1216, Black, Kershaw Skeeter 3 Precision Fine Tip Scissors #adKershaw #ad
- Stainless steel 3cr13 blades hold a sharp edge, pointed tip, and tight fit - ideal for even very small cutting tasks requiring precise control. The micro-serrations on one blade prevent slipping when cutting mono filament. Finger hole overmold makes skeeter 3 shears comfortable for tying flies, fishing, sewing, nail or cuticle trimming, and grooming on the go.
7 oz. 25 inches in length, while the scissors are 4. Weighs 025 inches overall. Crafted with surgical precision to reliably cut tinsel, feathers, wire, and even deer hair. The blades of the skeeter 3 measure 1.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
3. Loon Outdoors #ad
Loon Outdoors Razor SCISSOR,Yellow,5" #adLoon Outdoors #ad
- Top quality Loon Outdoors. 5" long. Blades: one smooth one serrated. Knurled tension knob. Hand-tuned in the USA.
|Brand||Loon Outdoors #ad|
4. Loon Outdoors #ad
Loon Outdoors Razor SCISSOR,Yellow,4" #adLoon Outdoors #ad
- Hand-tuned in the USA. Knurled tension knob. 4" scissors. Top quality Loon Outdoors. Blades: one smooth one serrated.
|Brand||Loon Outdoors #ad|
5. ECO by Dr. Slick #ad
Eco All Purpose Fly Tying Scissor, DR SLICK #adECO by Dr. Slick #ad
- Available in Straight Blade Only. 400 grade stainless steel. Satin Finish. Serrated Blade. 4 inches.
6. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly Tying Tool Kit 11 in 1 with Bobbin Finisher Scissors Hackle Hair Stacker Fly Fishing Tying Tools Set #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Great deals --total of 12 fly tying tools per bag, including RETRO TOOL BAG. Will cost more than $60 if purchased them separately. Super economic toolkit-- the xfishman fly tying tools set suits for both beginners and intermediates.
Retro tool bag --this bag was adopted the retro design, you are able to put 10-15 various tools into it. Why need 4 bobbins--are you still worrying about relacing the threads continually with only one bobbin? We have included 4 kinds of bobbins which could suits all fly tying threads in the market, you can use them quickly and conveniently whatever for a small spool or a big one, to improve the efficiency.
An added bonus is that it comes in a retro tool bag for organization. Perfect for travel or just keep all your tools protected and organized. This kit is worth your consideration. It includes 12 basic tools you will need for your fly fishing trips. Excellent gift--this is an excellent choice as a gift for the first-time tyer, or the long-time tyer who wants to trick out his bench with something new.