As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rawlings #ad
33 Inch, Regular, 1-Piece Solid Web, Rawlings Player Preferred Baseball Catcher's Mitt #adRawlings #ad
- 1 piece solid web Designed for catchers. Quick and easy break in for a game Ready feel. Right hand throw = left hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove. Conventional back for a secure fit.
33 inch baseball catcher's mitt great for recreational baseball and Softball games. Zero shock palm padding for increased impact Protection while catching. Right hand orientation = right Hand Throw / Left Hand Orientation = Left Hand Throw.
|Manufacturer||Rawlings Sporting Goods #ad|
2. SSK #ad
33", 33.5” – Right & Left Hand Throw Camel/Black, Right Hand Throw, SSK Z5 Craftsman Baseball Catcher’s Mitt – 32.5”, 33” #adSSK #ad
- The dimple technology is located deep in the palm at the catching point of the glove to help reduce spin, increase grip, and creates an easier glove to hand transfer. Players can open their package from SSK and immediately start using their new Z5 glove. Game-ready feel - the ssk z5 craftsman series undergoes an extra factory break-in process to ensure a game-ready feel.
Shokunin craftsman approved - all Z5 Craftsman Baseball Gloves are Shokunin approved from our Japanese Glove Masters. Top grain leather lacing for long lasting durability with High Tensile Strength - SSK Glove Lace is put through rigorous tests to ensure unmatched strength and durability for maximum performance.
The game-ready feel from the z5 craftsman Series is best for players who want a glove that already has a great shape and feel with a very minimal break-in time.
Premium cowhide nameshi leather - the ssk z5 craftsman series features our premium Cowhide Nameshi Leather; this exceptional leather has a game-ready feel, is smooth, very durable, easy to shape, and easy to shape. Dimple sensor technology -the ssk dimple sensor technology helps players maintain grip of the ball after every groundball or catch. The premium cowhide nameshi Leather is lightweight, soft, and easily forms to your hand and playing style.
3. All-Star #ad
All-Star Adult Comp CM3031 33.5" Baseball Catcher's Mitt #adAll-Star #ad
- Pro formed pocket. Two piece solid web. Flex Action crease. Pre-softened leather. 33. 5 inch catcher's Model.
|Part Number||015AL016 CM335 BKTN|
4. WILSON #ad
WILSON Sporting Goods 2021 A2000 SuperSkin 1790 34" Baseball Catcher's Mitt, Right Hand Throw #adWILSON #ad
- 34". Superskin: superskin is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
Pro stock leather: pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel. Position: Catcher. Drilex wrist lining: keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
Half-moon Web. Bold logos: bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000 Flat finger binding: flat finger binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
5. Rawlings #ad
Rawlings | PRO Preferred Baseball Catchers Glove | 33" | 1-Piece Solid Web | Right Hand Throw #adRawlings #ad
- Ideal for devoted athletes from high school to the pros, this glove features full-grain kip leather that provides an unparalleled design and feel.
30% factory / 70% player break-in allows player to complete the majority of the break-in process, so that the fit is exactly to their needs. Designed for catchers, this pro preferred 11.
5 inch pro i web baseball glove is designed for elite catchers looking to dominate every pitch behind the plate. Right hand throw glove goes on left hand. 100% wool padding helps with pocket formation and to retain the glove's shape, and PITTARDS SHEEPSKIN PALM LINING keeps your hand dry and comfortable.
|Warranty||19 Year Mfg. Limited|
6. Franklin Sports #ad
Franklin Sports Baseball Fielding Glove, 33.5" Half-Moon Web for Catchers, Men's Adult and Youth Baseball Glove, CTZ5000 Black Cowhide Glove #adFranklin Sports #ad
- Soft palm lining: designed with a super soft palm lining and added cushion for maximum comfort while you're out in the field. Half-moon webbing: the half-moon web pocket makes this glove perfect for catchers who need to make fast transfers to throwing hand with added support.
Fast break-in: the soft, flexible leather makes the breaking in process quick and easy to provide optimal performance right away.
Chrome treatment: chrome accent stitching and logo patch give this mitt a stylish professional look so you can look and play your best. Durable full-grain leather: This mitt is made from full-grain cowhide leather for premium durability and performance season after season.
|Brand||Franklin Sports #ad|
|Manufacturer||Franklin Sports #ad|
|Warranty||90 Day Limited|
7. CHAMPRO #ad
One size fits all, Champro Padded Catcher's Glove Black #adCHAMPRO #ad
- Extra padding: the padded Catcher's Glove fits easily under your catcher's mitt to provide extra padding. One size: comes in one size that fits most athletes.
Hand orientation: this is a left-hand glove, for catchers who throw with their right hand. Convenient design: the durable padded leather palm reduces impact force and secures around the wrist with a hook & loop strap.
8. All-Star #ad
All-Star CM3100SBTBK/TN33.5 Pro Advanced Catching Mitt/RHT BK/TN 33.5 #adAll-Star #ad
- Country of Origin: Philippines. Fitted and streamlined design. Top quality baseball and softball catching equipment. Protective and comfortable.
9. Rawlings #ad
Rawlings Heart of The Hide Contour Series Catchers Baseball Glove, Right Hand Throw, 33 inch, Pro H Web #adRawlings #ad
- Designed for catchers, this heart of the hide 33 inch one piece closed Web Web glove features pro-level quality that is perfect for elite players who want to take their game to the next level behind the plate.
Lowered finger stalls promote better contact with the back of the glove giving the player move control of their glove when fielding. Fits like a glove" the contour series was designed as a result of extensive research and testing that revealed a need for a specific pattern tailored to smaller, thinner hands.
Right hand throw glove goes on left hand| 65% factory/35% player breaK-IN allowing for a faster break-in period, creating that game-ready feel. Adjustable wrist opening contour gloves feature an adjustable wrist pull lace to allow players to create a custom, secure fit, creating better glove control.
|Warranty||39 Year Mfg. Limited|