As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rule #ad
Rule 500 GPH 25SA Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump-500 #adRule #ad
- High efficiency, low amp motor. Completely automatic with manual override; no float switch needed. Includes backflow preventer. Submersible and ignition protected. Stainless-steel shaft.
|Manufacturer||Flow Control, LLC #ad|
2. Rule #ad
Rule Mate 500 Fully Automated Bilge Pump, 12V RM500B #adRule #ad
- Bilge pump 500 . Refer to manufacturer recommendations and guidelines to ensure a proper fit. Quick and easy installation. Power rating: 12V.
3. Rule #ad
Bilge Pump, Rule 02, 1500 GPH, 12 Volt, Non-Automatic #adRule #ad
- Sport type: Boating. Included components: rule 02 higher capacity Bilge Pump - 1500 Gph, 5678 Lph, 12V. Material Type: Canvas.
4. Rule #ad
Rule LP900S LoPro Bilge Pump, 900 GPH, Beige, Automatic #adRule #ad
- Flow rate: 900 GPH. Designed for tight spaces; Dimensions: 2. 4" height. Pump only operates when water is present. Discharge body mounts horizontally or vertically and swivels up to 180°. 13 vdc power.
5. Rule #ad
24 Foot Cord, Automatic, White/Red, 110 Volt AC , Rule A53S-24 1800 GPH Submersible Sump / Utility Pump #adRule #ad
- Automatically checks for water every few minutes, turns on when only 1" of water is detected. Totally submersible, silent and vibration free operation, rust and corrosion proof, snap-off strainer for easy cleaning.
Using this pump as a pool cover pump voids the warranty, it should not be used to prevent water from accumulating on top of a pool cover. Heavy-duty thermoplastic housing protects pump from the most adverse conditions.
A genuine rule product, don't settle for anything less. Never runs dry, turns off automatically when pumping is complete or if impeller becomes jammed. Designed to remove water from basements, efficient, garages, stairwells, and other utility applications, utility rooms, compact, long-life motor.
6. Rule #ad
Rule 1100 GPH 27DA Standard Bilge Pump-1100 #adRule #ad
- Non-automatic, used with a panel switch or Rule float switch. Includes backflow preventer. Submersible and ignition protected. Highly efficient, low amp motor. Stainless-steel shaft.
7. Rule #ad
12 Volt, Bilge Pump, 2000 GPH, Rule 10, Non-Automatic #adRule #ad
- 3 year Warranty. Silent and vibrationless operation, completely submersible, stainless steel shaft, rust and corrosion resistant. More pumping capacity and more exclusive design features than any comparable competitive pump at a lower cost.
A genuine rule product, don't settle for anything less. Compact, long-life motors, efficient, able to run dry for short periods.6 millimeter hose barb discharge outlet. 1-1/8 inch 28.
8. Rule #ad
AMRR-RUL-40A Rule-A-Matic Plus Automatic Bilge Pump Float Switch #adRule #ad
- Voltage: 12v. Our latest design now includes a removable base for easy cleaning and servicing, a mercury free snap switch tested to over one million cycles and marine grade "blocked" wire.
Designed for pumps drawing up to 14 Amps. Year after year, the rule-A-Matic has been the switch of choice for boaters the world over.
9. Rule #ad
360 GPH, 12 Volt, Rule 24 Submersible Bilge Pump #adRule #ad
- 3/4 inch discharge outlet. Outstanding quality and value. A geniune rule product, don't settle for less. 3 year warrant. Economically priced and designed for small boats.