As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Salomon #ad
Salomon Stage GW 11 Ski Bindings Black 90mm #adSalomon #ad
- Without sacrificing performance or safety, the STAGE GW 11 is the lightest DIN 11 flat binding on the market. All, without sacrificing safety. Even in varying conditions, it is agile and easy to drive.
C. Performance - shorter mounting plates let the natural flex and the feel of the ski come through. Power is quickly transmitted from boot, to binding, to ski for a smooth, controlled ride. The user-friendly interface makes stepping into the binding a breeze, and the lightweight body is agile and easy to pilot in varying, all-mountain conditions.
User-friendly - the stage 11 offers a lower step-in threshold, making the binding easier to get into for lightweight skiers and in tricky powder conditions. Lightweight & agile - at 860gm/binding, the stage gw 11 is the lightest DIN11 flat binding on the market.
|Model||414640 - 90|
2. Salomon #ad
Salomon Z12 Ski Bindings Sz 90mm White/Black #adSalomon #ad
- Automatic toe - No adjustment required for optimal toe-piece performance. Steel - super rigid, non-deforming material that meets racers’ expectations in terms of power and precision. Performance - XL Wings provide more efficient energy transmission.
Heel arch technology - Lateral reinforcement for a robust heel construction. Terrain feedback - a low profile Chassis allows for the binding to be close to the ski platform, improving snow feel and terrain feedback.
3. Salomon #ad
Salomon STH2 WTR 13 Ski Bindings Sz 100mm Orange/Black #adSalomon #ad
- Adaptable - compatible with alpine boots and WTR boots to make walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance. Strength - allows optimum boot-hold for maximum precision and transmission.
Progressive feel - Increased dampening. Arch heel - solidity heel arch technology for lateral reinforcement. 3d driver toe - a patented toe concept that ensures multidirectional release options. Power transmission 73mm wide for increased lateral transmission.
4. Salomon #ad
Salomon S/Lab Shift MNC 13 Ski Bindings Black 110mm #adSalomon #ad
- Touring capability - shift offers a pin toe design and full heel rotation for efficient touring. Elastic travel - the ultimate elastic travel on the wings.
A convenient switch between ski and tour modes make it easy to get to untracked lines. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release. Mnc multi norm certified - The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
Downhill performance - shift's long toe-wings absorb maximum shock, with 47mm of elastic travel, while delivering improved energy transfer and efficiency. Lightweight - made with a new material, Carbon-infused PA, s/lab shift mnc 13 is light yet strong, combined with aluminum and steel, at 1.7kg / pair.
|Model||411304 - 110|
5. Salomon #ad
Salomon Z10 Ski Bindings Sz 80mm #adSalomon #ad
- Low profile chassis - Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission. Advanced - simple, tool-free use and proven Salomon performance. Steel material - super rigid, non-deforming material that meets racers’ expectations in terms of power and precision.
Terrain feedback - a low profile chassis puts the boot sole close to the ski for improved snow feel and terrain feedback. Performance - Proven Salomon transmission and reliability.
6. Salomon #ad
Salomon Warden MNC 11 Ski Bindings Black Sz 100mm #adSalomon #ad
- Adjustment Range mm: 32. Weight 1/2 pair: 995 g. Din scale: 3. 5 - 11. Norm: mnc multi Norm Certified. Sliding Toe pedal.
|Model||405076 - 100|
7. Salomon #ad
Salomon L10 Ski Bindings Black/White Sz 100mm #adSalomon #ad
- Leisure - lower diN scale adapted to lighter, less aggressive skiers. Lightweight - Lightweight materials help reduce skier fatigue. Low profile chassis - Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
Automatic wing adjustment - No handling but automatic adjustment by step-in so you can trust your binding! Terrain feedback - a low profile chassis puts the boot sole close to the ski for improved snow feel and terrain feedback.
8. Salomon #ad
Salomon QST Lux 92 Womens Skis Bordeau/Pink 161 #adSalomon #ad
- It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax. Ti binding reinforcement - a titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
C/fx - c/fx is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. Lightweight but power-driven, QST 92 shines as conditions change throughout the day, without wearing you out.
Whether you’re dropping into powder-filled back bowls, or stepping out of bounds with a setup for spring touring, cruising your favorite groomer, the multi-talented QST 92 has all the technology you need to access the entire mountain. Full poplar woodcore - a full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
9. Salomon #ad
Salomon S/Force 11 Mens Skis 163 W/Z12 GW Bindings #adSalomon #ad
- Terrain absorption - the rocker tip provides optimum balance between terrain absorption and stability, so you can tackle all snow conditions with confidence.
The s/force 11 and z12 is the perfect match for dynamic on-piste skiers looking to always push their performance further. Carve your way down every slope with stability and speed no matter the snow conditions.
Full poplar woodcore - a full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations. Power - a full abs sidewall and two sheets of titanal deliver maximum power to the edges from tip to tail at every turn. Edge grip - the semi sidewall construction is built to provide you with better edge grip at every turn.