As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ZÜMWAX #ad
Incredibly Fast in All Temperatures!!!, ZUMWax RUB ON Wax Ski/Snowboard, 70 Gram, All Temperature Universal #adZÜMWAX #ad
- We make all our waxes ourselves locally in us & sell it directly to you - no MIDDLE MAN! Click "ZÜMWAX" on top of the page to see all waxes we manufacture and sell + "How to Wax" videos & more!!! Air temperature range: 10°c to -30°C or 50°F to -22°F.
70 gram -- color: green -- Made in USA. Snow temperature range: 0°c to -30°C or 32°F to -22°F. No hassle all-temperature rub on wax with two step application: 1 Rub on then buff into base with attached cork; 2 Push up container for easy on-hill application.
2. ZÜMWAX #ad
ZUMWax RUB ON Wax Ski/Snowboard/Nordic/Cross-Country Sample Pack, Universal All Temps and Chill Temps Rub On, Super-Fast!!! Environmentally Friendly & Non-Toxic! Perfect for Touring! #adZÜMWAX #ad
- Two step application: 1 rub on then buff into base with attached cork; 2 Push up container for easy on-hill application. No hassle rub on wax, convenient pocket size / Regular CH & High Speed / Perfect for Touring / Made in USA.
Universal: air temperature range: 10°c to -30°c or 50°f to -22°f / snow temperature Range: 0°C to -30°C or 32°F to -22°F.
Chill: air temperature range: -2°c to -11°c or 28°f to 12°f / snow temperature Range: -4°C to -12°C or 25°F to 10°F. We make all our waxes ourselves locally in us & sell it directly to you - NO MIDDLE MAN! Click "ZÜMWAX" on top of the page to see all waxes we manufacture and sell + "How to Wax" videos & more!!! .
3. ONEBALL #ad
One Mfg Dude Snowboard wax / Ski wax, Fast In All Temps, Hot Or Rub-On, 115g #adONEBALL #ad
- Made in the usa, 115g. Universal wax: great for skis and snowboards, high speed in all temperatures and can be used as a rub-on wax. Hot wax: clean and dry base, let wax cool completely and scrape with a plastic scraper. Use a waxing cork to polish wax into base with firm pressure.
Brush out remaining wax from base and polish smooth. A scraper can be used and then waxing brush to polish, horse hair brush recommended. Rub-on: apply wax to base by hand and cover completely. Great smell: Dude scented wax, get with the vibes. Use a waxing cork to polish into base with firm pressure.
|Manufacturer||One Ball #ad|
4. mountainFLOW Wax Company #ad
MountainFLOW eco-Wax Rub-On Ski/Snowboard Wax/Biodegradable Plant-Based Wax | Cool: 15-30F #admountainFLOW Wax Company #ad
- Comes with applicator pad. Wicked fast: performs as well as a conventional petroleum-based ski wax - we’ve run controlled performance tests to prove it! Biodegradable + non-toxic: mountainFLOW is safe for both the user and the environment.
Easy to apply: simply rub into base and buff with cloth. 0% petroleum: most wax is made from petroleum and anything that is applied to skis/snowboard enters directly into the environment. Plant-based: mountainFLOW wax is made from 100% plant-based ingredients.
5. Swix #ad
F4 SWIX Fluoro Ski Wax Rub-on Cork Included #adSwix #ad
- Based upon future cera® raw materials, which grant for high quality and an environmentally friendly profile. All snow conditions. Handy pocket size with cork on the back. For skis and snowboards. No solvents. Economic and long lasting.
|Manufacturer||Swix Sport #ad|
6. ONEBALL #ad
ONEBALL One Mfg X-Wax Rub-On Snowboard & Ski Wax 30g, Our Fastest Wax, in a Convenient rub on Container. #adONEBALL #ad
- Best for cool to cold temps - optimized with mineral speed additives for the most common winter snow conditions, try our F1 Summer Slush Wax, 28ºF to 17ºF -2ºC to -8ºC. Made in the usa - developed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
Pocket friendly performance - convenient, snap-top container holds wax, and has a large polishing cork adhered to the bottom. Buy american when you can, and support your local shop. Specially formulated blends of hydrocarbon waxes, combined with a proprietary blend of mineral additives provide World Cup level performance without the use of fluorinated chemicals.
30 grams is enough to wax multiple snowboards, or pairs of skis.
30g size - rubbing on wax uses less wax than hot waxing. For best performance, rub on wax to cover entire base, use included cork to polish wax into base with firm pressure. One mfg's x-wax for snowboards & skis - the fastest wax we make. For a warmer condition rub on formula, which can also be rubbed on. Perfectly sized to keep in your pocket and use anytime you need more speed.
7. ZÜMWAX #ad
70 gram, ZUMWax RUB ON WAX Ski/Snowboard, INCREDIBLY FAST!!!, CHILL Temperature #adZÜMWAX #ad
- No hassle rub on wax – softer formula of very popular Iron On CHILL Wax. Two step application: 1 rub on then buff into base with attached cork; 2 Push up container for easy on-hill application. 70 gram -- color: Red.
Air temperature range: -2°c to -11°c or 28°f to 12°f / snow temperature Range: -4°C to -12°C or 25°F to 10°F. We make all our waxes ourselves locally in us & sell it directly to you - no middle man: Click "Sold by ZUMWax" under the price on this listing to see all waxes we manufacture and sell.
8. Hertel Wax #ad
All Temperature Ski and Snowboard wax ® 340 G / 12 oz -Voted Best Ski and Snowboard Wax. It LAST THREE times AS LONG AS OTHERS. You will be glad. See Video at the left., Super HotSauce #adHertel Wax #ad
- Maintain amazing control over your skis or snowboard no matter the weather, 3/4 Pound Brick. Our all weather snowboard wax is great for temperatures as low as 6° to 52° Fahrenheit. Stop using the colored snowboard wax formulas that are dangerous and don’t give you the speed and control you’re looking for.
1 340g, stating it covers all temperatures. Package contains 1 340g / 3/4 Pound Brick or, you get 12 ounces. Unmatched performance and hyper speed – hertel wax will out-perform every other ski wax out there - Guaranteed! Our formula works by changing the structure of the water in the snow you’re riding on in order to give you extra speed, control and most importantly, safety.
Three days out of one ounce - one ounce of super hotsauce will last for three days compared to one day offered by the low price product. Apply hot or cold – hertel’s ski and snowboard wax is perfect to apply the traditional way with an iron to heat up the wax or simply rub it on cold for a quick application.
One brick equals 36 days of skiing. Hertel wax is one wax covers all temperatures. All temperature snowboard and ski wax – don't be fooled by them using the term all temperature to describe a four or five color system, and in any condition. More control – less fatigue-our all temperature wax is specially formulated to work in all snow and weather conditions and great for riders of all levels.
9. ZÜMWAX #ad
ZUMWax RUB ON Wax Ski/Snowboard, Warm Temperature, Incredibly Fast!!! Excellent Spring Wax!!!, 70 Gram #adZÜMWAX #ad
- No hassle rub on wax - softer formula of very popular Iron On WARM Wax. 70 gram -- color: Yellow. We make all our waxes ourselves locally in us & sell it directly to you - no middle man: Click "Sold by ZUMWax" under the price on this listing to see all waxes we manufacture and sell + tuning tools & MORE!!! Two step application: 1 rub on then buff into base with attached cork; 2 Push up container for easy on-hill application.
Air temperature range: 10°c to -4°c or 50°f to 25°f / snow temperature Range: 0°C to -6°C or 32°F to 21°F.