As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fitterfirst #ad
Fitterfirst Professional Balance Board, 20" #adFitterfirst #ad
- Tri-level adjustable sphere: wb20 pro 20" board adjusts to 10, 12 and 15 degrees. Slip resistant surface: Features an easy-grip surface that’s gentle on bare feet. The 20” balance board: tri-level sphere adjust quickly to steeper angles and provides a wider base a challenging balance for intermediate users.
Versatile balance board: With Portable design, this balance board is great to workout at home & gym. Physical therapy equipment: Ideal for lower leg injuries rehabilitation, strength enhancement and improving Range of Motion ROM.
2. Cando #ad
CanDo 10-1786 MVP Balance System, 20" Diameter Board #adCando #ad
- Perfect for balance and coordination. Color-coded Instability balls. 4 different non-skid platforms. Modular balance system.
|Manufacturer||Fabrication Enterprises #ad|
3. Trademark Innovations #ad
20" Wood Wobble Balance Board Balance Trainer by Trademark Innovations #adTrademark Innovations #ad
- Improve balance while strengthening the core. Use caution when first starting and hold onto a table or another person. For advanced uses, use for push ups, squats or try standing on one foot.
By trademark Innovations. Wood balance board measures 20"L x 14"W and has a textured surface for added safety.
4. Seville Classics #ad
Black, Seville Classics airLIFT 20" Standing Desk Wobble Board Balance Ergonomic Non-Slip Anti Fatigue Pad #adSeville Classics #ad
- Tilt, wobble, rock - active your core muscles and burn calories without moving from your desk! Our board rocks up to 8. Dimensions - 20" l x 14" d x 2. Heavy-duty construction - the board is made of wood for durable and long-term use.
5° from side-to-side. Stay active wherever your work takes you. Foot-massaging comfort mat - take advantage of the uniquely textured surface to massage your feet and improve circulation.
Non-slip non-scuff design - a non-slip rubberized bottom keeps the board stable letting you stretch and stay active, safely, in the comfort of your office or at home. It’s perfect for at home exercise and physical therapy. It’s compact and designed to be easy to carry. 2" h. The raised terrain is designed to release pressure points in your feet for ergonomic comfort.
|Brand||Seville Classics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seville Classics #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty - Seville Classics products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.|
5. Exertools #ad
Exertools Pro 20" Multi-Wobble Balance Board #adExertools #ad
- Unique "quick change" height adjustment mechanism. Adjustable to 15, 19, and 22 degrees of angle. Made of sturdy Baltic Birch. Great for two-foot exercises.
6. Fitterfirst #ad
Includes Wobble Board Stand, Fitterfirst Balance Board Kit - WBK- 3 Board Set with 2 Sizes of Balance Boards and a Rocker Board #adFitterfirst #ad
- Includes a 20" pro rocker board providing single-plane motion ideal for seniors & anyone new to balance training. Improve balance, strength & proprioception while building core and lower body strength with quick change tri-level design on each board.
Includes a 20" pro balance board is an intermediate level board users looking for a wide stance, great for daily maintenance, rehabilitation & injury prevention.
Includes a 16" pro balance board is an advanced board with steep angles & narrow stance, ideal for athletes, fitness trainers & experienced balance board users. This total balance system is ideal to complete any home gym, club, gym or physical therapy facility.
7. BalanceFrom #ad
BalanceFrom Non-Slip Wooden Wobble Balance Board Core Trainer 15.55-inch Diameter with 360 Rotation for Stability Training Burgundy #adBalanceFrom #ad
- Solid wood top supports up to 500 pounds. Material Type: Composite. Stability - 360 degrees rotation and up to 15 tilting degree allow you to move in any direction, coordination, flexibility, to help you improve your balance, core strength.
Slip-resistance - a textured surface prevents slipping Whether in shoes, barefoot or on your hands for improved stability and safety.
Light weight - weighing only about 3 pounds, strength, rehabilitation, home gyms, This balance board is great for balance exercises, balance workouts and injury recovery.
Warranty - all genuine balance from products are covered by a 100% Balance From satisfaction guarantee and 2-year Balance From Warranty. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. Varieties - suitable for a wide range of exercises, Plank, standing balance poses, including push-ups, and targeted workouts for strengthening specific muscles and joints.
8. Yes4All #ad
Wobble Board for Physical Therapy, Balance Board for Standing Desk, Core Training, Exercise Balance Stability Trainer Black, Yes4All Wooden Wobble Balance Board #adYes4All #ad
- Great addition to daily fitness routine & standing desk: balance board core trainer helps you develop core strength, burpees, squats, tree pose and more; Reduce fatigue, stabilize the muscles, prevent back pain, mountain climbers, improve balance and coordination by hundreds of exercises like pushups, planks, improve posture and boost alertness by use this Balance Board for Standing Desk.
Versatile & compact balance board: with the lightweight, you can carry Wooden Wobble Board anywhere for your workout such as home gyms, gyms, portable design, outdoors, or you can take it to the office and use balance board for stand up desk. Practical rehabilitation tool for physical therapy: balance boards are used by physiotherapists and rehab centers across the world for effective injury rehabilitation; Simply standing on the Wobble Board and shifting your weight in a 360 degree rotation will engage and stretch the muscles in your lower leg, hamstring, groin and core; Great to regain strength and rehab injuries such as, broken bones and sprains, hamstring injuries, ankle and Achilles injuries, tendinitis and more.3
360 degree rotation & 15 degree tilt angle: allow dynamic movement of your legs and feet, stretch and circular drills; As the board wobbles, front to back, great to perform side to side, your core is constantly fired up as you readjust your balance to keep yourself upright and maintain your equilibrium. Antislip surface & solid construction: premium wooden balance Board Ankle is made of high quality wood, support up to 300 lbs; Antiskid pad on the surface provides better grip during your workout; 15, 75 inch diameter is large enough for both feet.
|Warranty||1 YEAR WARR – 60 DAY RETURN|
9. Yes4All #ad
Yes4All Plastic Wobble Balance Board/Core Balance Board, Round Wobble Board for Physical Therapy, Core Trainer, Standing Desk, Home Gym Workout Sugar Plum #adYes4All #ad
- Antislip surface, high durability, can support up to 300lbs; this balance workout board with antiskid textures on the surface helps prevent slipping, provides better grip during your workout; 15, STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Balance Boards for Adults are made of heavy duty plastic, 75 inch diameter is large enough for both feet. Great addition to daily fitness routine & standing desk: balance board core trainer helps you develop core strength, prevent back pain, planks, tree pose and more; Reduce fatigue, improve balance and coordination by hundreds of exercises like pushups, mountain climbers, burpees, stabilize the muscles, squats, improve posture and boost alertness by use this Balance Board for Standing Desk.
360 degree rotation & 15 degree tilt angle: allow dynamic movement of your legs and feet, great to perform side to side, front to back, stretch and circular drills; As the board wobbles, your core is constantly fired up as you readjust your balance to keep yourself upright and maintain your equilibrium. Versatile & compact balance board: with the lightweight, this Core Balance Board can be used almost anywhere; Ideal for home gyms, fitness clubs, outdoors, portable design with handles, rehab centers or your standing desk.
Practical rehabilitation tool for physical therapy: balance boards are used by physiotherapists and rehab centers across the world for effective injury rehabilitation; Simply standing on the Wobble Board and shifting your weight in a 360 degree rotation will engage and stretch the muscles in your lower leg, hamstring, ankle and Achilles injuries, groin and core; Great to regain strength and rehab injuries such as, broken bones and sprains, hamstring injuries, tendinitis and more.
|Warranty||1 YEAR WARR – 60 DAY RETURN|